This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best 10 gbps ethernet card . We would recommend using ASUS XG-C100C 10G Network Adapter Pci-E X4 Card with Single RJ-45 Port as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best 9 10 gbps ethernet card – Our Recommendations
Best 10 gbps ethernet card Review
TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card (TX401)-PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter,Supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2019/2016/2012 R2, and Linux, Including a CAT6A Ethernet Cable
1 used from $79.99
- 10 Gbps PCIe Network Card: With the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions
- Versatile Compatibility: With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates (10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 1 Gbps, 100 Mbps), automatically negotiating between higher and lower speed connections
- QoS: Quality of Service technology delivers prioritized performance for gamers and ensures to avoid network congestion for PC gaming
- Free CAT6A Ethernet Cable: To maximize TX401's performance, a 1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable is included—rated for up to 10 Gbps while a regular cable is only rated for 1 Gbps
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets: In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases
10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card, Dual Copper RJ45 Port, with Intel X540-BT2 Controller, PCI Express Ethernet LAN Adapter Support Windows Server/Windows/Linux/ESX, Compare to Intel X540-T2
1 used from $135.99
- Equipped with original Intel X540-BT2 controller chip which supports Intelligent Offloads and make the servers more stable.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10*/Visa, Linux, ESX/ESXi*. Storage over Ethernet: iSCSI, FCoE, NFS.
- Dual copper RJ45 ports let you connect to Category-6A and up to 100m((Category-6 up to 55 m) for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI Express* 2.1. 5.0 G T/s X8 Lane is suitable for both PCI-E X8 and PCI-E X16 slots.
- Driver CD is included natively. With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- What You Get: 10Gtek 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card X540-10G-2T (compare to Intel X540-T2) x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
StarTech.com Dual Port 10G PCIe Network Adapter Card - Intel-X550AT 10GBASE-T & NBASE-T PCI Express Network Interface Adapter 10/5/2.5/1GbE Multi Gigabit Ethernet 5 Speed NIC LAN Card (ST10GPEXNDPI)
- DUAL PORT 10GbE NETWORK INTERFACE CARD: 10Gbps Dual port PCIe Network Adapter Card copper combines high data transfer rates to provide redundancy or independent connections to multiple networks
- TECH SPECS: 10 Gbps | 2x RJ45 Ports |Intel X550AT | 10GBASE-T & NBASE-T | Muli-Gigabit 1 / 2.5 / 5 / 10 Gbps | PCI Express 3.0 x4 | 15K Jumbo Frames |VLAN |PXE |Full & low profile |2Yr Warranty
- TESTED & VERIFIED PERFORMANCE: We use Spirent SmartBits validation tools to validate performance; compatible with major operating systems
- ADVANCED FEATURES: Workstation NIC Supports SAN (Storage Area Network) advanced features including iSCSI offload and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- WIDE OS COMPATIBILITY: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11; Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019; Linux kernels 3.x + (LTS versions)
TRENDnet 10 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter, Converts A PCIe Slot Into A 10G Ethernet Port, Supports 802.1Q Vlan, Includes Standard & Low-Profile Brackets, PCIe 2.0, PCIe 3.0, Silver, TEG-10GECTX
2 used from $60.00
- HARDWARE INTERFACE: 1 x 10Gbps RJ-45 Ethernet port (Supported Speeds: 10Gbps / 5Gbps / 2.5Gbps / 1Gbps / 100Mbps), PCIe 3.0 x4 interface, LED indicators
- PCI EXPRESS: This 10GbE PCIe card converts a PCIe 2.0 or 3.0 x4 slot into a 10G Ethernet Port
- 10G PORT: 10G PCIe card adapter supports five speeds: 10Gbps, 5Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps, and 100Mbps
- 2.5/5GBASE-T SUPPORT: 2.5/5GBASE-T specification (802.3bz) supports 2.5G and 5G speeds over standard Cat5e cables at distances up to 100m
- COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: The 10G adapter is compatible with Windows, Windows Server. Windows 10,8.1,8, Windows Server 2016,2012,2012 R2
ASUS XG-C100C 10G Network Adapter Pci-E X4 Card with Single RJ-45 Port
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps networking delivers up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks
- Full compatibility with current network standards, including 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility
- Windows and Linux support for flexible OS integration with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux Kernel 4.4/4.2/3.6/3.2
- RJ45 port easily upgrades your desktop to 10Gbps networking using standard copper network Cables
- Prioritize your data with built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology, allowing you to prioritize bandwidth and supported data packets for a smooth online experience
StarTech.com 10G Network Card - 2X 10G Open SFP+ Multimode LC Fiber Connector - Intel 82599 Chip - Gigabit Ethernet Card (PEX20000SFPI), Black
- Add two 10GbE SPF+ slots to server or workstation for fast high-bandwidth connectivity
- 2-port 10G fiber network card with open SFP+
- PCIe x2 10G NIC with Intel 82599 chipset
- 10Gb fiber Ethernet adapter with Intel Virtualization Technology for connectivity
- Cost-effective fiber network card supports data transfers at up to 10Gbps per port (up to 20Gbps per port in full-duplex mode)
HP | 614203-B21 | NC552SFP | 10Gb 2-port PCI Express x8 Ethernet Server Adapter
5 used from $48.10
- GREAT BANDWIDTH - 10 Gigabit Ethernet bandwidth is ideal for high-performance computing, database clusters, iSCSI storage, storage backups, grid systems, virtualization, server and I/O consolidation, fabric consolidation, and more.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - The 20,000 Mbps full duplex Ethernet transfer rate per port (40 Gbps aggregate full duplex) delivers outstanding network performance that improves response time and removes bottlenecks for the next generation data center.
- PCI EXPRESS INTERFACE - The NC552SFP is designed with an eight lane (x8) PCI Express bus based on the PCIe v2.0 standard.
- TCP STATELESS OFFLOADING - For overall improved system response, the NC552SFP adapter supports standard TCP/IP offloading techniques.
- OPTIMIZED FOR VIRTUALIZATION - I/O Virtualization support for VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ help meet the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads.
StarTech.com 1 Port PCI Express 10GBase-T/NBASE-T Ethernet Network Card - 5-Speed Network Support: 10G/5G/2.5G/1G/100Mbps - PCIe 2.0 x4 (ST10GSPEXNB)
3 used from $113.59
- Add an Ethernet port to a server or workstation with support for 5 network speeds: 10G/5G/2.5G/1G/100Mbps
- 1-Port PCI Express 10GBase-T/NBASE-T Ethernet Network Card
- 5-speed network adapter card w/ PCIe 2.0 x4 interface
- 10GBase-T and NBASE-T NIC
- 1 port PCIe network adapter card
Sonnet Presto Solo 10GBASE-T Ethernet 1-Port PCIe Card [Thunderbolt Compatible]
- Adds 10GBASE-T 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to your computer with PCIe slots
- Cost-Effective—Low-cost PCIe card connects to 10GbE infrastructure via inexpensive CAT 6 or CAT 6A cables at distances up to 55 or 100 meters, respectively
- Advanced features include Audio Video Bridging (IEEE 802, 1Qav, AVB)
- Optimized for Thunderbolt. Compatible with macOS 10.13.3+; Windows 10, 8, 7, and Linux 4.4, 4.2, 3.10, and 3.2
- 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support since 1986
The popular 10 gbps ethernet card brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the 10 gbps ethernet card from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the 10 gbps ethernet card I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying 10 gbps ethernet card
There are some things you should consider when buying a 10 gbps ethernet card. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a 10 gbps ethernet card. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your 10 gbps ethernet card and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most 10 gbps ethernet cards fall within the price range of $ 92.99 to $ 126.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the ASUS XG-C100C 10G Network Adapter Pci-E X4 Card with Single RJ-45 Port.
If you want something medium range, choose 10Gb SFP+ PCI-E Network Card NIC, with Broadcom BCM57810S Chip, Dual SFP+ Port, PCI Express X8, Support Windows Server /Linux/VMware. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the 10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card, with Broadcom BCM57810S Chipset, Dual SFP+ Port, PCI Express Ethernet LAN Adapter Support Windows Server/Windows/Linux/VMware
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the 10 gbps ethernet card you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is 10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card, with Broadcom BCM57810S Chipset, Dual SFP+ Port, PCI Express Ethernet LAN Adapter Support Windows Server/Windows/Linux/VMware
3. The brand
Buying the 10 gbps ethernet card from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your 10 gbps ethernet card to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a 10 gbps ethernet card from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best 10 gbps ethernet card?
The best 10 gbps ethernet card is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is ASUS XG-C100C 10G Network Adapter Pci-E X4 Card with Single RJ-45 Port
Are there any good deals on 10 gbps ethernet card?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best 10 gbps ethernet card and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest 10 gbps ethernet card?
Although most of the cheaper 10 gbps ethernet card do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on 10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card, with Broadcom BCM57810S Chipset, Dual SFP+ Port, PCI Express Ethernet LAN Adapter Support Windows Server/Windows/Linux/VMware
Where can I buy the 10 gbps ethernet card?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best 10 gbps ethernet card
We hope you liked the 10 gbps ethernet cards that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,