In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen 66 inch recurve bows . We would recommend using Southland Archery Supply SAS Spirit 66″ Take Down Recurve Bow Black Limbs (22 Lbs, Right) as it is available at reasonable price
Best 9 66 inch recurve bows – Our Choices
Best 66 inch recurve bows Review
Southland Archery Supply SAS Spirit 66" Take Down Recurve Bow Black Limbs (22 Lbs, Right)
- Strong fiberglass limb; Made of Maple laminations
- Recommended shooter heights up 6'
- Both Right hand or Left Hand Available
- Length: 66 in
- Limited 3-Year SAS Manufacture Warranty!
SinoArt 66" Metal Riser Takedown Recurve Bow Adult Archery Competition Athletic Bow Weights 20 22 24 26 28 30 32 34 36 LB Right Handed Archery Kit
- Select the right-hand bow (black, blue, red), left-hand bow (black) from the color options.PROFESSIONAL ARCHERY BOW PARAMETER: draw weight: 20-36lbs, bow length: 64", riser length: 21".
- HAND ORIENTATION: A right handed bow will be held in your left hand and the string pulled with the right hand. Left handed bows are held in the right hand and pulled with the left hand.RECURVE BOW RISER : Magnesium aluminum alloy Cutting made, both make the whole bow is very light weight, but also to ensure a good hardness.
- HIGH-QUALITY - Metal Riser. Strong fiberglass limb.Made of maple laminations
- MORE COMFORTABLE EXPERIEBCE - The hard edges of the riser (handle) and limb pockets have been rounded to provide a sleeker, lighter weight, and more comfortable experience
- PACKAGE :1 x riser, 2 x bow limbs, 1 x bow string, 1 x bow stringer, 1 x arm guard, 1 x finger tab,1 x recurve bow sight, 1x recurve bow arrow rest, 1x screw-on arrow rest, 2x string nocks
Southland Archery Supply SAS Spirit 66" Take Down Recurve Bow (22 Lbs, Right)
- Strong fiberglass limb
- Made of Maple laminations
- Recommended shooter heights up 6'
- Both Right hand or Left Hand Available
- Length: 66 in
PSE ARCHERY Pro Max Takedown 62" Recurve Bow Package Set For Adults, Youth & Beginners- Draw 25LB Pull- Adjustable Sight & More
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - 62” hunting bow is great for entry-level shooters and youth (ages 11 and up).
- EASY-TO-USE - 25-pound pull, making it the perfect starter or backyard recreational takedown bow.
- HIGH QUALITY - Attractive diamond wood construction, composite limbs, and carbon arrows.
- TRAVEL - 3 piece design makes it easy to transport making it a convenient bow and arrow for teens!
- INCLUDES - Adjustable sight, quiver, 3 carbon arrows, armguard, finger savers, & recurve stringer!
KESHES recurve Bow Dacron String - 12,14,16 Strands - for Bows Lengths from 48-66 inches Long (AMO 62", 12 Strands (Recommended for up to 40lb.))
- B-55 DACRON STRING - is the newest version of Dacron bow strings. The b-55 Dacron string will give you the exact stretch as the b-50, so you will get the same amount of power while shooting. However, in addition to getting the same amount of power, you will also get a less permanent stretch with the b-55 Dacron string, allowing your string to last longer.
- LENGTH SIZE AND STRANDS AMOUNT - when selecting your desired string length, keep in mind that the AMO" is the length of your BOW. The actual length is 4" shorter than the given Amo". When selecting the amount of strands, keep In mind, the less the strands the smoother the shooting will be, however the more powerful you shoot the more strands your string will need. RECOMMENDATION: Up to 40 lbs, use 12 strands Up to 50 lbs use 14 strands Up to 66 lbs use 16 strands
- ENDLESS LOOP TYPE - The ends are already made into loops style, so you can simply insert it in your bow right away.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If you are not 100% satisfied with KESHES bow string we will refund you 100% of your order, although we are confident that you will love it. Reach out to us if there's ever anything you need; here at KESHES we are dedicated to your satisfaction.
- GET IT FREE - we are constantly looking, for ways to benefit our customers. When buying a Keshes Dacron string replacement, together with any of our Keshes recurve bow, you will receive one string replacement COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE! just enter the promo code "04KESHES" by checkout.
Ragim Archery Matrix EVO RH Recurve Bow, 66", LBS: 40
- Made in Italy
- Laminated riser for strength and durability
- Includes ragim's patented "bow tuning System" That allows you to compensate for twisted limbs, or to fine tune the bow to your liking
- Ragtime is a ISO certified Manufacturer
- Equipped with all the inserts necessary to install a sight, stabilizer and Berger button
Southland Archery Supply SAS Spirit Take Down Recurve Bow Limb Only for 62" or 66" Riser (White, 18 lbs.)
- Strong Fiberglass Limbs for SAS 62" or 66" Risers
- Made of Maple laminations with Black Fiberglass
- No bow string or mounting hardware included. Just a set of limbs.
- Spirit Limbs are Fast Flight compatible
- Draw Weight: 22, 26, 30, 34 Lbs based on 62" Bow. Please deduct 2 Lbs for 66" Bow.
NMCPY 12lbs-40lbs Archery Takedown Recurve Bow 66" 68" 70" Traditional Long Bow Hunting Metal Riser Right Hand for Adults Youth Practice Target Shooting (70" Black, 40lbs)
- Classic design detachable combination recurves bow folding portable for hunting shooting training.
- The bow handle is made of aluminum-magnesium alloy forging process and finished by CNC finishing.
- The bow limbs is made of S-class high-strength composite raw materials, and the sandwich layer is made of double-layer hard and ultra-thin wood chips. It has high strength, good elasticity and comfortable pulling.
- It is a practice and competitive bow with superb workmanship and professional performance.
- Package include: 1 x Riser, 2 x Limb ,1 x Bowstring ,1 x Simple Arrow Rest
66/68/70 Inch Archery Competition Athletic Bow Takedown Shooting Recurve Bow 25" ILF Metal Bow Riser Right Handed with Bow Stringer Tool for Adult,Youth,Teens (White, 68/44lbs)
- BOW-LENGTH RECOMMENDATIONS- 66-inch bow for 26½-inch draw length and shorter. 68-inch bow for draw lengths between 26½ and 29 inches. 70-inch bow for draw lengths 29 inches or longer.
- ILF POCKET FITTING- Easily to put together or takedown the riser and limbs. You will always be able to change the limbs to increase the weight or decrease the weight. Draw Weight options 16-44lbs(2# increments).
- HAND ORIENTATION- Design for right hand archer shooters. The right handed bow means you will hold the bow handle by your left hand, pull the bow string by your right hand. For left hand, you can contact with us.
- HIGHLIGHTS- Riser Length 25 inches, International Fitting, Comfortable Plastic with wooden camo grip, Magnesium alloy painted riser, strong fiberglass maple laminate bow Limbs.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES- 1 piece bow riser with a cover, 1 pair bow limbs with covers, 1pc bow string, 1pc bow stringer tool and 4pcs brass nocks.
The best 66 inch recurve bows brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the 66 inch recurve bows from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the 66 inch recurve bows I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the 66 inch recurve bows
There are some things you should consider when buying a 66 inch recurve bows. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a 66 inch recurve bows. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your 66 inch recurve bows and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most 66 inch recurve bowss fall within the price range of $ 99.99 to $ 54.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Southland Archery Supply SAS Spirit 66″ Take Down Recurve Bow Black Limbs (22 Lbs, Right).
If you want something medium range, choose PSE ARCHERY Pro Max Takedown 62″ Recurve Bow Package Set For Adults, Youth & Beginners- Draw 25LB Pull- Adjustable Sight & More. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Southland Archery Supply SAS Spirit Take Down Recurve Bow Limb Only for 62″ or 66″ Riser (White, 18 lbs.)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the 66 inch recurve bows you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Southland Archery Supply SAS Spirit Take Down Recurve Bow Limb Only for 62″ or 66″ Riser (White, 18 lbs.)
3. The brand
Buying the 66 inch recurve bows from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your 66 inch recurve bows to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a 66 inch recurve bows from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best 66 inch recurve bows?
The best 66 inch recurve bows is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Southland Archery Supply SAS Spirit 66″ Take Down Recurve Bow Black Limbs (22 Lbs, Right)
Are there any good deals on 66 inch recurve bows?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best 66 inch recurve bows and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest 66 inch recurve bows?
Although most of the cheaper 66 inch recurve bows do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Southland Archery Supply SAS Spirit Take Down Recurve Bow Limb Only for 62″ or 66″ Riser (White, 18 lbs.)
Where can I buy the 66 inch recurve bows?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best 66 inch recurve bows
We hope you liked the 66 inch recurve bowss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,