This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best fixed blade knife under 50 . We would recommend using Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in High Carbon S.S. Fixed Blade Knife with 4.7in Dual Edge Blade and TPE Handle for Outdoor, Tactical, Survival and EDC as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 fixed blade knife under 50 – Our Choices
Top fixed blade knife under 50 review
Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in High Carbon S.S. Fixed Blade Knife with 4.7in Dual Edge Blade and TPE Handle for Outdoor, Tactical, Survival and EDC
- Dimensions: 9 inch (22.9 centimeter) overall length with a blade length of 4.7 inches (12.1 centimeter) and a weight of 7.7 ounces
- Durable: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV high carbon stainless steel with a black rubber wrapped handle
- Dependable: Quick and easy access with the convenient belt or boot sheath making it ideal for everyday carry
- Secure: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the hand guard
- Guaranteed: This product is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Cold Steel Recon Tanto Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath, SK-5 Steel, 7.0" (49LRT)
- DEVELOPED AND REFINED: Through our pioneering research, this blade shape has proven the value of the "American Tanto" style reinforced point beyond question
- TRUSTED: Having seen active military application in numerous conflicts, it is on its way to becoming the preferred fixed blade for special military units and SWAT teams
- this blade shape has proven the value of the “American Tanto” style reinforced point beyond question
- The Recon Tanto continues to redefine the standard for combat knives around the globe
- Specifications - Blade Length: 7 inches; Handle Length: 4 3/4 inches; Weight: 9 ounces
MOSSY OAK 2-piece Bowie Knife, Fixed Blade Hunting Knife with Leather Handle, Sheath Included
- ✅ Knife Dimensions: Large Knife Overall Length:10-1/2”, Blade Length: 6”, Thickness: 5/32”(4 mm), Weight: 6 Oz; Small Knife Overall Length: 8”, Blade Length: 4”, Thickness: 3/32”(2.5 mm); Weight: 2.4 Oz
- ✅ Razor Sharp Stainless Steel Blade : Blades feature excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance for lasting durability, good for piercing, detail work, and cutting in tight places
- ✅ Full Tang Stacked Leather Handle: Deliver excellent strength, with grip ridges for safe and comfortable handling, provides balance with brass pommel / guard, non-slip grip to use
- ✅ Impact Nylon Sheath: Provide with guard and belt loop for safe and secure carry with easy access
- ✅ Perfect For Outdoor & Collection: Not suitable for batoning firewood nor chopping wood. Suitable for various military, hunting, survival, tactical, industrial and other outdoor situations
Buck Knives 685 Large BuckLite Max II Large Fixed Blade Knife, 4" 420HC Stainless Steel Blade, Dynaflex Rubber Handle with Polyester Sheath Included, Black
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE - 4" 420HC stainless steel blade delivers excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. The drop point blade is designed for use with any game and is suitable for heavier tasks. Overall length 8-7/8" Weight: 4.7 oz
- STURDY AND LIGHTWEIGHT - Solid, full tang construction. Lightweight and durable.
- SAFE AND SECURE GRIP - The Dynaflex rubber and textured grip handle with integrated finger grooves provide a comfortable and secure grip while you work.
- CONVENIENT CARRY - Comes with a heavy duty polyester black sheath with integrated belt loop for safe and secure carry with easy access. A lanyard hole in the knife handle provides an additional carry option
- AN AMERICAN ICON – Buck knives is known for American made, high-quality edged tools. With over 110 years of experience and craftsmanship, Buck continues to be an innovator in the cutlery industry.
Smith & Wesson SW7 10.6in High Carbon S.S. Fixed Blade Knife with 5.2in Tanto Blade and TPE Handle for Outdoor, Tactical, Survival and EDC
- Dimensions: 10.6 inch (26.9 centimeter) overall length with a blade length of 5.2 inches (13.2 centimeter) and a weight of 8.5 ounces
- Durable: Blade is made of reliable 9Cr17MoV high carbon stainless steel with a black, TPE handle
- Dependable: Quick and easy access with the convenient ambidextrous, thermoplastic sheath
- Secure: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the hand guard
Spyderco Bow River Fixed Blade Knife with 4.40" 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade and Premium Handcrafted Leather Sheath - PlainEdge - FB46GP
- RELIABLE HIGH PERFORMANCE - Spyderco fixed blade knives offer the same performance you expect from our ground-breaking folding knives. Proudly Crafted for Life with highly evolved ergonomics to minimize fatigue and increase cutting power.
- ICONIC DESIGN - The Bow River is an expression of Custom Knifemaer Phil Wilson's incredibly popular custom knife design specifically geared toward budget-conscious adventurers
- DEPENDABLE - This compact, all-purpose design features a full-flat-ground, trailing-point blade crafted from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel.
- A SECURE GRIP - The blade is paired with a contoured, ergonomic handle made with layered black and gray G-10.
- READY FOR ANYTHING - Ideally suited for survival, camping, and other demanding applications, the Bow River includes a complete with a high-quality leather sheath.
Cold Steel SRK Survival Rescue Fixed Blade Knife with Secure-Ex Sheath - Standard Issue Knife of the Navy Seals, Great for Tactical, Outdoors, Hunting and Survival Applications, SK-5 Steel, Compact
- EXTREME TOUGHNESS: The SRK (Survival Rescue Knife) was built with one aim in mind: to produce the toughest multi-purpose survival tool in the industry and is a knife you can trust with your life
- TRUSTED BY SPECIAL FORCES: The SRK is the standard issue knife for Navy Seals B.U.D.S. training and is trusted by the Military and Special Forces community for its versatility and durability in even the worst conditions
- SHARP, DURABLE STEEL: Made with Japanese high-carbon SK-5 steel, which is traditionally used for making a variety of hand tools and has great all-around toughness, excellent edge-holding capabilities and excellent abrasion resistance
- COMFORTABLE, SECURE GRIP: The handle sports a single quillon finger guard and a deeply checkered Kray-Ex grip for a safe, secure hold in all conditions
- SPECIFICATIONS: Weight - 5.1 ounces; Blade Length - 5 inches; Handle Length - 4 1/2 inches; Overall Length - 9 1/2 inches
NedFoss Fixed Blade Belt Knife with Sheath, 8.26'' Full Tang Camping Bushcraft Knife with Kydex Sheath Horizontal & Vertical, Durable Non-Slip G10 Handle, Small to Medium Sized (Hyenas)
- SUPERIOR BLADE STEEL: Our hunting blade is sharpened with a Full Flat grind and has a satin finish. It's made of high quality 440 Stainless Steel with a thinner highly refined cutting edge. The Fantastic slicing ability is suitable for cutting, strength and chopping.
- STURDY FULL TANG DUTY BELT KNIFE: HYENAS Knife features a full tang design with brushed finish, provides comfortable and balance. Full tang knives are robust, reliable, and steadfast, which is generally great for bushcraft knives.
- EXQUISITE RIPPLE TEXTURE G10 HANDLE - An epoxy filled woven glass fiber that is rigid, impervious to temperature changes and chemicals. G10 is insulation, good abrasion resistance, moisture proof, anti-slip.
- HIGH-STRENGTH LIGHTWEIGHT KYDEX SHEATH: The sharp outdoor camping knife you are looking for. Multiple carrying methods, lanyard hole and Kydex sheath with universal clip can be adjusted horizontal and vertical for carrying angle also the removable & adjustable bar on the clip can be used on any size of the belt for easy portability.
- MEN GIFT: Our NedFoss knife is good for outdoor activities, backpacking, hunting, fishing, walking, hiking, sailing, gardening, camping. The perfect Fixed Blade field Knife. It's really sharp, high hardness, Cool appearance!
Perkin Knives HK799 Fixed Blade Hunting Knife With Sheath FIx Blade Knife
- 9 Inches Fixed Blade Hunting Knife
- Blade's length： 5 inches , Blade's material：420 stainless steel
- Handle material： Micarta
- Full Tang Hunting Knife, It comes with leather sheath
The popular fixed blade knife under 50 brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the fixed blade knife under 50 from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the fixed blade knife under 50 I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying fixed blade knife under 50
There are some things you should consider when buying a fixed blade knife under 50. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a fixed blade knife under 50. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your fixed blade knife under 50 and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most fixed blade knife under 50s fall within the price range of $ 15.95 to $ 36.33. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in High Carbon S.S. Fixed Blade Knife with 4.7in Dual Edge Blade and TPE Handle for Outdoor, Tactical, Survival and EDC.
If you want something medium range, choose Buck Knives 685 Large BuckLite Max II Large Fixed Blade Knife, 4″ 420HC Stainless Steel Blade, Dynaflex Rubber Handle with Polyester Sheath Included, Black. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Cold Steel SRK Survival Rescue Fixed Blade Knife with Secure-Ex Sheath – Standard Issue Knife of the Navy Seals, Great for Tactical, Outdoors, Hunting and Survival Applications, SK-5 Steel, Compact
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the fixed blade knife under 50 you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Cold Steel SRK Survival Rescue Fixed Blade Knife with Secure-Ex Sheath – Standard Issue Knife of the Navy Seals, Great for Tactical, Outdoors, Hunting and Survival Applications, SK-5 Steel, Compact
3. The brand
Buying the fixed blade knife under 50 from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your fixed blade knife under 50 to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a fixed blade knife under 50 from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best fixed blade knife under 50?
The best fixed blade knife under 50 is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in High Carbon S.S. Fixed Blade Knife with 4.7in Dual Edge Blade and TPE Handle for Outdoor, Tactical, Survival and EDC
Are there any good deals on fixed blade knife under 50?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best fixed blade knife under 50 and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest fixed blade knife under 50?
Although most of the cheaper fixed blade knife under 50 do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Cold Steel SRK Survival Rescue Fixed Blade Knife with Secure-Ex Sheath – Standard Issue Knife of the Navy Seals, Great for Tactical, Outdoors, Hunting and Survival Applications, SK-5 Steel, Compact
Where can I buy the fixed blade knife under 50?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best fixed blade knife under 50
We hope you liked the fixed blade knife under 50s that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,