In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen fixed blade knives under 50 . We would recommend using Spyderco Bow River Fixed Blade Knife with 4.40″ 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade and Premium Handcrafted Leather Sheath – PlainEdge – FB46GP as it is our top pick for you
Best 9 fixed blade knives under 50 – Our Recommendations
Top fixed blade knives under 50 review
Spyderco Bow River Fixed Blade Knife with 4.40" 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade and Premium Handcrafted Leather Sheath - PlainEdge - FB46GP
- RELIABLE HIGH PERFORMANCE - Spyderco fixed blade knives offer the same performance you expect from our ground-breaking folding knives. Proudly Crafted for Life with highly evolved ergonomics to minimize fatigue and increase cutting power.
- ICONIC DESIGN - The Bow River is an expression of Custom Knifemaer Phil Wilson's incredibly popular custom knife design specifically geared toward budget-conscious adventurers
- DEPENDABLE - This compact, all-purpose design features a full-flat-ground, trailing-point blade crafted from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel.
- A SECURE GRIP - The blade is paired with a contoured, ergonomic handle made with layered black and gray G-10.
- READY FOR ANYTHING - Ideally suited for survival, camping, and other demanding applications, the Bow River includes a complete with a high-quality leather sheath.
Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in High Carbon S.S. Fixed Blade Knife with 4.7in Dual Edge Blade and TPE Handle for Outdoor, Tactical, Survival and EDC
1 used from $20.00
- Dimensions: 9 inch (22.9 centimeter) overall length with a blade length of 4.7 inches (12.1 centimeter) and a weight of 7.7 ounces
- Durable: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV high carbon stainless steel with a black rubber wrapped handle
- Dependable: Quick and easy access with the convenient belt or boot sheath making it ideal for everyday carry
- Secure: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the hand guard
- Guaranteed: This product is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Extremus Camping Hunting Knife, Magnesium Firestarter, Serrated Edge Camp Knife, 3 ½” Fixed Blade Knife, 7CR17 Stainless-Steel Blade, Non-Slip Handle, Safety Sheath, Paracord Lanyard, Orange Handle
- Fixed Blade Camp Knife – The new Extremus Camp Knife has a 3 ½” fixed blade that is thick, strong and includes a serrated top edge. Perfect for camping, hunting, fishing and around the home use. This is the perfect tactical knife for emergency uses.
- 7CR17 Stainless-Steel Blade – This blade is made for extreme conditions. The thick top edge is extremely strong for tough jobs and long life. The razor-sharp leading edge is easy to sharpen and maintains its edge longer. The thick top edge also features a serrated section that is perfect for cutting rope, shredding wood for fire starting material and it works great in conjunction with the included magnesium fire starting tool for creating sparks to start fires.
- Magnesium Fire Starter – Included with the Extremus Camp Knife is a magnesium fire starting tool that fits neatly and safely into the top of the sheath. Using the back, serrated edge of the camp knife, strike sharply against the magnesium stick to create sparks which will easily ignite many kinds of fire-starting materials like grass, shredded wood, cotton, paracord fibers and more. The magnesium fire starter then neatly stores in the sheath, so it is always ready for quick use.
- Durable Safety Sheath – The Extremus Camp Knife includes a glass-filled nylon molded sheath that will keep your knife safe and ready for use whether you carry it on your belt or simply stored in a pack or vehicle. This durable sheath protects the razor-sharp blade and provides a place to store the magnesium fire starter between uses.
- Non-Slip TPR Molded Handle – The Extremus Camp Knife is ready for use in any weather conditions. It features a non-slip, TPR molded handle that provides a comfortable and secure grip under any conditions. The handle also features a 750 lb paracord wrist lanyard in case the knife is dropped. The paracord can also be used as emergency fire starting material by separating and creating a small pile of the interior strands and then striking the magnesium fire starter to light your fire.
Buck Knives 853 Small Selkirk Fixed Blade Knife with Nylon Sheath
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE - 4"" Drop Point 420HC Steel Blade delivers excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. Overall Length 8-1/4" Weight 6.4 oz.
- SAFE AND SECURE - The contoured Micarta Handle with Steel Bolster provide a safe and secure grip while you work.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND VERSATILE - The small Selkirk is a great survival tool for outdoor situations, and a great all round knife for general use
- CONVENIENT CARRY - Includes an injection molded nylon sheath with removable and reversible belt loop
- FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products.
Schrade SCHF57 6.3in Steel Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife with 2.6in Drop Point Blade and G-10 Handle for Outdoor Survival, Camping and EDC
- DIMENSIONS: 6.3 inch (15.9 cm) overall length with a blade length of 2.6 inches (6.7 cm) and a weight of 4 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 65Mn High Carbon S.S. with black G-10 handle slabs
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient black, multi-carry option thermoplastic belt sheath (Compatible with the Schrade FR4 Removable Ferro Rod Attachment) making it ideal for everyday carry
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the thumb rest jimping
- BE PREPARED: Knife features a full tang design and lanyard hole
MOSSY OAK 2-piece Bowie Knife, Fixed Blade Hunting Knife with Leather Handle, Sheath Included
- ✅ Knife Dimensions: Large Knife Overall Length:10-1/2”, Blade Length: 6”, Thickness: 5/32”(4 mm), Weight: 6 Oz; Small Knife Overall Length: 8”, Blade Length: 4”, Thickness: 3/32”(2.5 mm); Weight: 2.4 Oz
- ✅ Razor Sharp Stainless Steel Blade : Blades feature excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance for lasting durability, good for piercing, detail work, and cutting in tight places
- ✅ Full Tang Stacked Leather Handle: Deliver excellent strength, with grip ridges for safe and comfortable handling, provides balance with brass pommel / guard, non-slip grip to use
- ✅ Impact Nylon Sheath: Provide with guard and belt loop for safe and secure carry with easy access
- ✅ Perfect For Outdoor & Collection: Not suitable for batoning firewood nor chopping wood. Suitable for various military, hunting, survival, tactical, industrial and other outdoor situations
Gerber Gear 31-002521N GDC Money Clip with Built-in Fixed Blade Knife, Black, 0.6 x 5.5 x 9.5 inches
4 used from $18.39
- Introducing our new Gerber GDC Money Clip accompanied with Fixed Blade Knife making it versatile in nature.
- One of the main feature of this Everyday Carry is that it can be easily stored in your pocket and simple to deploy, this tool is seamlessly integrated into any daily task.
- Gerber multitool is Slim, portable, and holding up to five credit cards in the clip, this tool also contains a discreet 1.75" fine edge blade
- Slim money clip has finger slot with serrated thumb rest for maximum grip, quality is assured and maintained up-to a certain level.
- Money clip knife has Large engrave able surface, rust proof materials, titanium coated steel body, and a G-10 front plate complete the perfect daily companion. Overall Length: 3.7" ; Weight: 2.9 oz.
HUAAO Ultra Small Fixed Blade Knife, 0.8in 440C Stainless Steel Blade with ABS Handle, Mini Knife for EDC Gift Collection Cutting (Black)
- 【MINI SIZE】 2.8in (7.0cm) overall length with a blade length of 0.8in (2.0cm) and a weight of 0.6oz (17g).
- 【DURABLE】 The small fixed blade knife is is made of 440C stainless steel and the handle is made of ABS. It is simple, firm and durable.
- 【SHEATH】 Everyone of our fixed-blade knife comes complete with a perfect sheath. The sheath is made of ABS.
- 【EASY TO CARRY】 This mini knife is equivalent to pocket knife for everyday carry. Equipped with a hanging neck rope, so you can wear it around your neck or hang on the keys. It is very convenient to carry and can be used at any time.
- 【WIDE VARIETY OF USES】 Smooth and sharp blade can be used for cutting rope, box, paper and peeling fruits. Still can serve as adornment,very beautiful.
Gerber Freeman Guide Fixed Blade Knife, Fine Edge, Drop Point [31-000588]
- 5Cr15MoV SS blade, glass bead finish
- Full fine edge blade
- Large finger grooves, tachide on lay, full tang and lanyard slot
- Formed nylon sheath included
- Blade length 4-Inch, overall length 8.38-Inch
The popular fixed blade knives under 50 brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the fixed blade knives under 50 from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the fixed blade knives under 50 I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
fixed blade knives under 50 – Buyer’s Guide
There are some things you should consider when buying a fixed blade knives under 50. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a fixed blade knives under 50. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your fixed blade knives under 50 and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most fixed blade knives under 50s fall within the price range of $ 42 to $ 24.23. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Spyderco Bow River Fixed Blade Knife with 4.40″ 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade and Premium Handcrafted Leather Sheath – PlainEdge – FB46GP.
If you want something medium range, choose Buck Knives 853 Small Selkirk Fixed Blade Knife with Nylon Sheath. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Gerber Gear 31-002521N GDC Money Clip with Built-in Fixed Blade Knife, Black, 0.6 x 5.5 x 9.5 inches
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the fixed blade knives under 50 you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Gerber Gear 31-002521N GDC Money Clip with Built-in Fixed Blade Knife, Black, 0.6 x 5.5 x 9.5 inches
3. The brand
Buying the fixed blade knives under 50 from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your fixed blade knives under 50 to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a fixed blade knives under 50 from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best fixed blade knives under 50?
The best fixed blade knives under 50 is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Spyderco Bow River Fixed Blade Knife with 4.40″ 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade and Premium Handcrafted Leather Sheath – PlainEdge – FB46GP
Are there any good deals on fixed blade knives under 50?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best fixed blade knives under 50 and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest fixed blade knives under 50?
Although most of the cheaper fixed blade knives under 50 do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Gerber Gear 31-002521N GDC Money Clip with Built-in Fixed Blade Knife, Black, 0.6 x 5.5 x 9.5 inches
Where can I buy the fixed blade knives under 50?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best fixed blade knives under 50
We hope you liked the fixed blade knives under 50s that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,