In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen micro compound bow . We would recommend using iGlow 40-70 lbs Tree Camouflage Camo Archery Hunting Compound Bow with Elite Kit 175 150 60 55 30 lb Crossbow as it is available at reasonable price
Best 9 micro compound bow – Our Recommendations
Top micro compound bow review
iGlow 40-70 lbs Tree Camouflage Camo Archery Hunting Compound Bow with Elite Kit 175 150 60 55 30 lb Crossbow
- 40 - 70 lbs Draw Weight (Adjustable) with Arrow Speed at 310+ FPS. Hit your Target with Precision Accuracy
- Draw Length: 25" - 31". Axle to Axle: 31.5". Let off: 75% - 80%. Weight: 4.4 lb.
- Aluminum Riser. Enhanced String Suppressor. Compression Molded Fiberglass Limb. Both Limbs and Riser are CAMO. The Bow is very Nicely Polished and offer Excellent Performance
- Elite Kit Includes: 5-Pin Optic Bow Sight with Sight Light, Drop Away Arrow Rest, 8" Aluminum Stabilizer, Quick Detach Quiver, Release Aid, 1/8" Tube Peep Sight, D-loop String, Bow Sling, Lube Wax, Allen keys
- 30" Aluminum / Carbon Arrows are recommended
Bear Archery Cruzer G2 Compound Bow with RealTree Edge Finish
3 used from $356.96
- Maximum-versatility bow is engineered for all ages and skill levels.Axle-To-Axle 30 inch
- Ready to hunt bow comes equipped with six Trophy Ridge accessories
- Adjustable from 12" to 30" draw length range and from 5 to 70 lbs. peak draw weight
- All adjustments are made using an Allen wrench with no need for a bow press
- Weighs only 3 lbs. and fires arrows at 315 feet per second. Brace height- 6 1/2 inch. These limbs provide unmatched flexibility and rigidity and allow for maximum weight adjustability for a customized fit for any shooter
PSE ARCHERY, Mini Burner Compound Bow, Mossy Oak Country Camo, Right Hand, 40#
- Kids compound bow specifications: Brace Height: 6 5/8" Axle to Axle: 26” Let-Off: 65%. Mass Weight: 2.7 lbs. Draw Length: 16” to 26 ½” Draw Weight: 29,40 lbs; Available in Left & Right Hand
- Everything you need: The rig features a lightweight riser, Mini SF split limbs, The PSE FC Cam system, and a comfortable rubber panel grip with cable guard; Maximum limb bolt turns: 10
- A great compound hunting bow: Shoot for years to come using the PSE Mini Burner Youth Compound Bow; The highly adjustable draw length range grows with any young archer; Light enough to hold while carrying at your side during the first hunt
- Beginner compound bow set: The perfect introductory bow for youth or new archers; Ultra adjustable settings allow for numerous years of use; Stays with you as you grow your skills in archery
- Ready-to-shoot package includes: Comes with everything you need to start shooting; A 3-pin sight, arrow rest, arrow quiver, stabilizer, and three carbon arrows; Made in USA
Raptor Compound Hunting Bow Kit: Limbs Made in USA | Fully Adjustable 24.5-31 Draw 30-70LB Pull | Up to 315 FPS | Warranty & 100% 30 Day Guarantee | 5 Pin Lighted Sight, Biscuit Rest | W String Stop
- PERFECT PLATFORM – Whether you’re a hunter, bowfishing enthusiast, or into target shooting… this incredibly unique bow offers the versatility for any enthusiast from adult, youth, and even beginner archers!
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE – With an axle to axle length of 30” and weighing in at only 3.6lbs, the draw length ranges from 24.5”-31” and the draw weight can be adjusted from 30lbs-70lbs without needing a bow press!
- HIGH QUALITY MACHINING – Both the cams and modules are fully machined aluminum with zero plastic. Compound design allows for 75% let-off and features a split yoke tuning system providing precise adjustments for proper arrow flight.
- COMPLETE BOW PACKAGE - Includes 5 pin fiber optic sight with light and level, TRUGLO EZ brush rest, stabilizer, 4 arrow quiver, string stop, allen wrench, 2’ paper target, and pre-installed Peep sight and D-loop. (DOES NOT INCLUDE ARROWS)
Diamond Archery Edge 320 Compound Bow - Breakup Country - 70 lbs, Right Hand
- Compound bow is perfect for hunting, target shooting, or archery target practice
- Diamond archery bow comes standard with R.A.K. equipped system hunting accessories
- Versatile and adjustable components make hunting gear great for beginner or experienced archers
- Weighing only 3.6 lbs, the hunting bow comes with adjustable draw weight up to 70 lbs
- Shooting up to 320 FPS, Edge 320 archery bow gives fast and sharp power to hunting challenges
Diamond Archery Infinite 305 Compound Bow - Breakup Country - 70 lbs, Right Hand
- Compound bow is perfect for hunting, target shooting, or archery target practice
- Comes fully equipped with Octane hunting accessories like stabilizer, brush rest, and more
- Versatile and adjustable components make archery bow great for beginner or experienced archers
- Weighing only 3.3 lbs, the hunting bow comes with adjustable draw weight up to 70 lbs
- Diamond Archery bow has precision accuracy with the lightweight and stable riser design
Ghost Hand Youth Compound Bow Set 15-45lbs for Teens with Archery Hunting Equipment Max Speed 320fps, 15-45lbs, Adjustable, Right Hand (Camo, 15-45lbs)
- Bow Parameter: Right Handed, IBO rating: Up to 320fps; Axle-to-Axle: 25"; Draw weight: 15-45lbs; Draw length: 18”-29”; Brace height: 6.8”; Let-off: 75%; Bow weight: 3.6lbs
- Material: The bow riser is made of aluminum alloy, which is strong and durable.The hunting bow limbs are well made with black fiberglass board, which is uniform, smooth and hard to make bows more powerful.
- Only avaliable for right hand: This right-handed hunting compound bow will be held in your left hand, pull the strings with your right hand, and determine the arrow with your right eye to achieve perfect aim. Perfect for outdoor competition hunting traning shooting target practice sport games.
- Soft Remind: Please Read The Manual Carefully Before You Use The Bow,It Will Hert You If You Use The Bow In A Wrong Way.The Most Important Point Is "DO NOT DRY FIRE THE BOW" This Will Hurt You And The Bow Will Break Up.
- Package: 1 x Compound bow; 1 x 5 Pins bow sight;1 x Brush arrow rest ; 1 x Arrow quiver; 1 x Wrench set; 1 x Instructions; 1 x 60cm Target paper; 1 x D-Loop; 1 x Peep sight; 1 x Rubber stablizertring silencer set;
SAS Feud 70 Lbs Compound Bow Target Field (Camo with Pro Package) (Black with Pro Package)
- Draw Length:19" - 31"
- Draw Weight: 25 - 70 lbs.
- Max Speed: 300+ FPS
- Net Weight: 4.1 lbs
- Pro Package Includes: 5-pin Tool-less Micro Adjustable Bow Sight, Trophy Ridge Quick Shot M Arrow Rest, Quick Detach Quiver, Tube Peep Sight, D-loop, Premium Neoprene Sling, 8" Aluminum Stabilizer, Lube Wax, Release Aid, and Set of Limb Dampener
SereneLife Complete Upgraded Compound Bow & Arrow Accessory Kit, Adjustable Draw Weight 30-70 lbs with Max Speed 320 fps - Right Handed (SLCOMB18ST)
- SHOOT YOUR TARGET ACCURATELY - This compound bow kit is designed to provide outstanding shooting performance for any target. Our bow is a professional outdoor archery for kids, teenagers and adults.
- DESIGNED FOR THE HUNTER - The kit includes all the equipment a hunter needs: 5 pin sight, 1 peep sight, 4 string silencers, brush arrow rest, D-loop, 1 wrist rope, 2 rubber damper, 1 stabilizer, 1 arrow quiver, 1 string wax, 1 paper target, manual.
- THE DURABLE DIFFERENCE - With added benefit of fully machined aluminum with ZERO plastic of the CNC cams unlike traditional bows have. The hard wearing, fiber glass limbs and premium craftsmanship is what makes our bows superior.
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA - This is a perfect gift for someone who loves hunting etc. The draw weight and draw length is fully adjustable which makes it perfect for children. Buy this as a gift for Thanksgiving, Christmas gift and any other occasion.
- BUY WITH PEACE OF MIND : The SereneLife Compound Bow is backed by 1 year warranty. We urge you to purchase with an absolute confidence that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
The popular micro compound bow brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the micro compound bow from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the micro compound bow I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying micro compound bow
There are some things you should consider when buying a micro compound bow. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a micro compound bow. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your micro compound bow and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most micro compound bows fall within the price range of $ 199.99 to $ 149.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the iGlow 40-70 lbs Tree Camouflage Camo Archery Hunting Compound Bow with Elite Kit 175 150 60 55 30 lb Crossbow.
If you want something medium range, choose Raptor Compound Hunting Bow Kit: Limbs Made in USA | Fully Adjustable 24.5-31 Draw 30-70LB Pull | Up to 315 FPS | Warranty & 100% 30 Day Guarantee | 5 Pin Lighted Sight, Biscuit Rest | W String Stop. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Ghost Hand Youth Compound Bow Set 15-45lbs for Teens with Archery Hunting Equipment Max Speed 320fps, 15-45lbs, Adjustable, Right Hand (Camo, 15-45lbs)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the micro compound bow you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Ghost Hand Youth Compound Bow Set 15-45lbs for Teens with Archery Hunting Equipment Max Speed 320fps, 15-45lbs, Adjustable, Right Hand (Camo, 15-45lbs)
3. The brand
Buying the micro compound bow from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your micro compound bow to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a micro compound bow from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best micro compound bow?
The best micro compound bow is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is iGlow 40-70 lbs Tree Camouflage Camo Archery Hunting Compound Bow with Elite Kit 175 150 60 55 30 lb Crossbow
Are there any good deals on micro compound bow?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best micro compound bow and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest micro compound bow?
Although most of the cheaper micro compound bow do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Ghost Hand Youth Compound Bow Set 15-45lbs for Teens with Archery Hunting Equipment Max Speed 320fps, 15-45lbs, Adjustable, Right Hand (Camo, 15-45lbs)
Where can I buy the micro compound bow?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best micro compound bow
We hope you liked the micro compound bows that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,