This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best rv heater . We would recommend using Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater, Red-Black as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 rv heater – Our Choices
rv heater Review :
Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater, Red-Black
2 used from $88.55
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank (not included); Run Time (Hrs at Max BTU): 3 Hours
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
Ashley Hearth DVAG11L 11,000 BTU Direct Vent Propane Heater, Cream
- 11,000 BTU heat input heats up to 375 sq. ft.
- Designed for use with liquid propane gas
- Sealed burn system is perfect for bedrooms and living spaces
- Matchless Piezo lighting for quick starts
- No complicated venting to purchase or install, complete kit is included (includes heat shield, vent pipe, air intake pipe, flashing, cap and connecting rod)
Xtreme Heaters Boat, Cabin & RV Heater | Overheat Protection, Safe, Small, Quiet, Portable Heater | Boat Heater, RV Bay Heater
- STAY COMFORTABLE: Xtreme Heaters portable heater is designed to keep your boat, cabin, RV or other small space comfortable during the fall & winter months.
- NO MORE WORRIES: Our unique quiet portable space heater draws air from the top, allowing you to place the heater against walls, on carpeted surfaces, while still keeping you safe & comfortable.
- STAY SAFE: This heater features quiet operation, a low profile and stable base that prevents tipping with an added built-in overheat protection and automatic thermostat to give you freeze protection.
- BUILT FOR YOU: With the 750/1500 Watts heat settings, you can quickly warm your living space or efficiently maintain comfortable temperatures. Utilize the 6 foot power cord to give you more flexibility for heater placement.
- Certified and Independently Tested now with the UL 1278 standard
Atwood GC10A-4E-10 10 Gallon RV Water Heater Gas/Elec. DSI # 94018
Suburban Manufacturing Suburban Co 5238A Sw6D W/H 6 Gal Dsi
2 used from $272.53
- Recovery: 10.2 gallons/hour
- Dimensions: 12-11/16"H x 12-11/16"W x 19-3/16"D
- Rough Opening Requirements: 12-3/4" x 12-3/4" Minimum
- Gas Input: 12,000 BTU. Unit Net Weight when empty is 33.3 lbs and full is 81.9 lbs
- Direct spark ignition features a remote switch that electronically controls the water heater
Xtreme Heaters XXXHEAT Large 600W 110v Boat Engine Compartment Heater | Military Certified, Ultra-Safe, Multi-Use Boat Bilge Heater, RV Heater, Camper & Van Heater
- THE SECRET TO ENJOY YOUR BOAT & RV FOR LONGER: Do you want to protect your engine & critical components from freeze damage so you can extend your season? Whether apart of your overall winterization strategy, a way to start your season earlier, end your season later, or even go all year, Xtreme’s freeze protection heater is the key to staying safe & spending more time doing what you love.
- STAY SAFE: Unlike space heaters or light bulbs, our Xtreme Heaters are made for harsh, enclosed engine space. Exceeding Coast Guard, ABYC & MILSPEC certifications & ratings for heat, cold, moisture and vibration. Our heaters earned the trust of the military where they are installed in special operations vessels across our nation.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Xtreme Heaters is one of the most compact boat heaters available for temporary or permanent installation. Mount at any angle, even upside down & sideways. Includes a 20-foot marine rated electric power cord with standard 3-prong outlet plug. Use in a variety of ways such as a rv bay heater, well-house heater, greenhouse heater, shop heater, lithium warmer, and more!
- BUILT TO LAST: Get a lifetime of service from the fully anodized aluminum case, a sealed electronics module, and our exclusive waterproof fan guaranteeing you a safe & reliable engine compartment heater. With the true forced air circulation & latest PTC technology, it ensures consistent temperatures through the entire engine space.
- BUY THE BEST, BUY XTREME: Our mission is to build the safest, most reliable & most efficient engine heater available. Our heaters are made for unmatched strength & durability. If you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, we will offer you a full refund or replacement.
Suburban SW12DE 12-G Direct Spark,ELEC ELMNT (5247A)
- Recovery Gals./Hr.(Gas/Electric): 10.1/6.1
- Package Dimensions: 45.212 L x 60.452 H x 45.212 W (centimeters)
- Package Weight : 22.77 kilograms
- Country of Origin : United States
Tankless RV Water Heater Propane Gas Hot Water Heater with Remote Control and 15 x 15 Inches White Door for RVs Campers and Travel Trailers 12V DC 1.58GPM 42000BTU
- Instant & Endless Hot Water: With its heating power of 42,000 BTU & 1.58 Gallon per Minute (GPM) capacity, the RV tankless water heater supplies instant, steady, and endless hot water on demand, lets your whole family enjoy a comfortable shower on the road.
- Easy to Install: It’s straightforward to hook up water inlets and outlets (Please note that a pressure relief valve, T-shaped connector, and some adapters may be recommended by plumbers while sold separately) , and gas inlets; and connect the wires to your 12V DC RV Battery for automatic pulse ignition and the other two wires to the wired remote controller.
- Easy to use: The Fogatti RV tankless hot water heater comes with a digital remote controller to turn on/off the water heater, adjust water temperature, and for automatic fault diagnosis and error code display.
- Safe to Use: This RV tankless propane hot water heater features a forced exhaust structure to keep the air safe and clean, low water pressure startup, dry-burning protection, flameout protection, water overpressure protection, overheating protection and anti-freeze protection. Also, the heater and its components are designed and built for the road, Ultimately, it'll be a worry-free experience in your RV and campers.
- Designed For RV and Campers: The cutout size of this rv tankless water heater is 13x13 inches, and the door size is 15x15 inches. This Fogatti propane water heater is designed for retrofit applications and used as a replacement for Suburban 6 gallons, Suburban 4 gallons, Girard 2GWHAM, Furrion 2.4GPM model FWH09A-1-A, Recpro RP1057, Atwood 94001BP.
Tankless RV Water Heater Propane On Demand Camper Hot Water Heater 12V 2.2GPM 55000BTU Motorhome Trailer LP Gas Water Heater with Remote Control and 15x15 Inches White Door
- Designed For RV Campers: Fogatti RV tankless water heater's overall dimensions are 15 x 15 x 15.4 inches, cutout size: 13 x 13 inches, and door size 15 x 15 inches. It's suitable for replacing Suburban 4/6 gallon, Girard 2GWHAM, Furrion 2.4GPM model FWH09A-1-A, Recpro RP1057.
- Instant And Endless Hot Water: No more waiting for preheat! With its high heating power of 55000 BTU & 2.2 Gallon per Minute (GPM) capacity, rv propane tankless water heater supplies instant and endless hot water on demand, and lets your whole family enjoy a comfortable shower on the road.
- Easy To Install And Control: It's easy to hook up to water and gas outlets (Temperature and pressure relief valve is sold separately), equipped with automatic pulse ignition(connecting to 12V DC RV battery or power supply adapter). It also comes with a digital controller to turn on/off the heater, and adjust the water temperature, time, and pressure levels conveniently.
- Multi-Safety Design: Fogatti RV tankless water heater offers low water pressure startup, dry-burning protection, flameout protection, water overpressure protection, overheating protection and anti-freezing protection, ultimately a worry-free experience in your RV.
- Built For The Road: Tankless water heater for motorhome is engineered for durability and performance on the road, with Fogatti's smart technology and shockproof components. Also Fogatti offers new and free replacements if any quality problem occurs within 30 days, and 1-year free services.
The best rv heater brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the rv heater from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the rv heater I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying rv heater
There are some things you should consider when buying a rv heater. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a rv heater. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your rv heater and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most rv heaters fall within the price range of $ 94.35 to $ 500.49. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater, Red-Black.
If you want something medium range, choose Atwood GC10A-4E-10 10 Gallon RV Water Heater Gas/Elec. DSI # 94018. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Suburban SW12DE 12-G Direct Spark,ELEC ELMNT (5247A)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the rv heater you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Suburban SW12DE 12-G Direct Spark,ELEC ELMNT (5247A)
3. The brand
Buying the rv heater from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your rv heater to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a rv heater from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best rv heater?
The best rv heater is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater, Red-Black
Are there any good deals on rv heater?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best rv heater and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest rv heater?
Although most of the cheaper rv heater do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Suburban SW12DE 12-G Direct Spark,ELEC ELMNT (5247A)
Where can I buy the rv heater?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best rv heater
We hope you liked the rv heaters that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,