This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best surefire penlight . We would recommend using SureFire Aviator Flashlights with Dual Output Multi-Spectrum LED, White/Red (Aviator-RD) as it is available at reasonable price
Best 9 surefire penlight – Our Picks
Top surefire penlight review
SureFire Aviator Flashlights with Dual Output Multi-Spectrum LED, White/Red (Aviator-RD)
- Virtually indestructible 250 lumen high/5 lumen low White light and 39 lumen high/1 lumen low Red light LEDs Regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- White-light and red-light output from one all-led head, no filter needed
- Two output levels: high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Dual-output tail cap click switch: press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again for low
SureFire KM1-E-TN Tactical Flashlights
- SureFire, the tactical technology company, manufactures Illumination tools that are powerful, compact, rugged and reliable
- No dark holes, rings, hot spots, or shadows
- SureFire pioneered the design and manufacture of the compact, high-intensity Illumination tool
- Most SureFire Illumination tools contain a durable, sealed electronic power regulator
- Excellent fit and finish
SureFire E2D Defender Ultra Single-Output LED Flashlight, Black (E2DLU-T)
- Single Output level of 1,000 lumens
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Virtually indestructible LED is regulated to maximize output and runtime
STREAMLIGHT 88062 ProTac 2L-X 500 lm Professional Tactical Flashlight, Black - 500 Lumens
3 used from $33.87
- Sport Type: Camping & Hiking
SureFire Titan Plus Ultra-Compact Variable-Output LED Keychain Light, Silver matte
- Virtually indestructible, high-performance LED is regulated to maximize output and runtime at three useful levels: 300, 75, and 15 lumens
- Proprietary faceted reflector creates broad, smooth MaxVision Beam that matches your field of view--and allows for better situational awareness
- Head switch - simply twist counterclockwise repeatedly to activate and set output level or turn off
- Powered by an included rechargeable AAA NiMH battery (charger sold separately); can also be powered by a single readily available AAA alkaline battery
- Removable pocket clip allows countless secure-carry options(NO "Quick-detach" tail cap)
SureFire Scout Light Pro Ultra-High-Output LED WeaponLight, Black (M640U-BK-PRO)
2 used from $229.91
- SureFire Low-Profile Mount (LPM) greatly enhances versatility, allowing the user to mount the Scout Light Pro in the optimal position on any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 1,000 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.25 hours on two 123A batteries
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized aerospace aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make the Scout Light Pro rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Reliable activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on push-button switching with protective shroud
SureFire PLR Stiletto Multi-Output Rechargeable Pocket LED Flashlight
- High-performance LED and MaxVision Beam reflector projects a wide flood beam ideal for situational awareness
- Primary switch activates high 650 lumen, medium 250 lumen and low 5 lumen output for tasks; Tactical switch activates high only and high frequency strobe
- Programming switch allows end-users to change activation sequences and more
- Integrated rechargeable lithium polymer battery with MicroUSB weather and dust resistant port
- Fuel Gauge LED for tracking battery charge/discharge status
66118 Stylus Pro LED Pen Light with Holster, Black
3 used from $19.43
- Durable, anodized machined aircraft aluminum construction
- White LED produces 100 Lumens; 950 Candela; 62 meter beam; Runs 8 hours
- IPX4 – Water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- About the size of a marker, it fits conveniently in your pocket 5.3” (134 millimeter); 1.64 ounce (46.9 gram)
- Removable pocket clip
SureFire Handhelds/Everyday Carry Light Edcl 1, Black
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter Regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels - 500 lumen high for maximum light, 5 lumen low for extended runtime
- Fully press tailcap switch for high output, and slightly press tailcap switch for low; twist for constant on
- TIR lens produces focused beam with sufficient Surround light for peripheral vision
- Two-way Clip permits light to be carried bezel up or down
Top surefire penlight brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the surefire penlight from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the surefire penlight I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying surefire penlight
There are some things you should consider when buying a surefire penlight. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a surefire penlight. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your surefire penlight and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most surefire penlights fall within the price range of $ 269 to $ 120.69. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the SureFire Aviator Flashlights with Dual Output Multi-Spectrum LED, White/Red (Aviator-RD).
If you want something medium range, choose STREAMLIGHT 88062 ProTac 2L-X 500 lm Professional Tactical Flashlight, Black – 500 Lumens. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the SureFire PLR Stiletto Multi-Output Rechargeable Pocket LED Flashlight
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the surefire penlight you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is SureFire PLR Stiletto Multi-Output Rechargeable Pocket LED Flashlight
3. The brand
Buying the surefire penlight from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your surefire penlight to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a surefire penlight from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best surefire penlight?
The best surefire penlight is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is SureFire Aviator Flashlights with Dual Output Multi-Spectrum LED, White/Red (Aviator-RD)
Are there any good deals on surefire penlight?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best surefire penlight and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest surefire penlight?
Although most of the cheaper surefire penlight do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on SureFire PLR Stiletto Multi-Output Rechargeable Pocket LED Flashlight
Where can I buy the surefire penlight?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best surefire penlight
We hope you liked the surefire penlights that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,