This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best torque limiting extension bar . We would recommend using Capri Tools 30083 Torque Limiting Extension Bar Set (5 Piece), 65-140 ft. lbs., 1/2 in. Drive as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 torque limiting extension bar – Our Picks
Best torque limiting extension bar Review
Capri Tools 30083 Torque Limiting Extension Bar Set (5 Piece), 65-140 ft. lbs., 1/2 in. Drive
- Use these torque extension bars with an impact wrench to ensure consistently accurate torque for your fasteners
- Five 1/2-in extension bars, made of chrome-molybdenum steel, 8-in long
- Color coded torque extension bars: 65, 80, 100, 120, 140 ft-lbs (90, 110, 135, 160, 190 nm)
- Includes carrying/storage case
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
ABN 1/2in Drive 8in Long Color-Coded Torque Limiting Socket Extension Bar 5pc Tool Kit 65-140 ft/lb Set
- SAVE YOUR LUG NUTS: Perfect for use in places with limited access, the ABN 1/2” Inch Drive 8” Inch Long Torque Socket Extension Bar 5pc Tool Kit 65-140 ft/lb Set quickly loosens bolts and nuts at awkward angles and in difficult to reach locations for heavy-duty torque applications
- SECURE HOLD: These tools have a ball on the male end to help hold a socket; Spring-loaded ball detent locks to prevent parts from slipping into machinery
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from chromium-molybdenum steel (CR-MO) and manganese phosphate for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and carrion; Color-coded aluminum ring identifies each extension bar; Sizing also permanently laser-etched on bar shaft for quick identification
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 7.5” x 2” x 10.75” inch (19.1cm x 5.1cm x 27.3cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (5) extensions bars – green 65ft/lbs (90nm), gold 80ft/lb (110nm), blue 100ft/lb (135nm), gray 120ft/lb (160nm), and silver 140ft/lb (190nm) + (1) carrying case for your convenience; Each torque extension bar has a 1/2-inch drive and 8-inch (20.3cm) length; Socket not included
10pc 1/2" Drive Torque Limiting Extension Bar Set, Torque Extension Tool Set with 8 Inch 65-150 ft.-lb. Torque Sticks for Safely Locking Lug Nuts, Impact Torque Limiter Set
- 10-PIECE SET: This handy torque stick set by OMT includes 10 torque sticks with the most commonly needed limits—65, 75, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, and 150 ft.-lb.—working with your 1/2-inch impact wrench to deliver safe effective tightening to your vehicle's lug nuts
- BALL-DETENT DESIGN: The spring-loaded detent ball design on these torque extension bars provides highly accurate, fast, reliable, and repeatable response to any torque overload, disengaging the tool and preventing damage to your wheels and car
- BUILT TO LAST: Precision crafted from high-quality chromoly steel protected with a manganese phosphate outer coating, our torque bars offer superior strength, longevity, and corrosion resistance under even punishing use
- EASY IDENTIFICATION: Each torque bar is color coded and laser etched with its torque rating so you can quickly grab the right tool for each job every time
- CUSTOM CASE: OMT includes a heavy-duty blow-molded carry case for easy organization, storage, and transport between jobs
Neiko 02459A Torque Limiting Extension Bar, 10-Piece Set | 1/2-Inch Drive, 8-Inch Length | 65 to 150 Ft-Lbs (90 to 200 Nm)
- Torque limiters are constructed of premium impact grade chrome molybdenum steel for heavy duty use with impact drivers
- Half-inch drive size is compatible with impact drivers to limit torque consistently and accurately to prevent lug nuts and fasteners from over-torquing
- Each stick is color-coded with engraved torque limit specifications for easy identification
- Male end features spring-loaded ball to secure sockets, and ball hole at drive end to lock onto impact tool drive tangs to prevent dropping during operation
- Set includes ten 1/2-inch drive impact torque limiting extension bars ranging from 65 foot-pounds (90 Newton meters) to 150 foot-pounds (200 Nm) of torque
Astro 78810 10-Piece Torque Limiting Extension Set
- Accurately torque wheel nuts to recommended torque
- Increase efficiency and eliminate damage caused by impact wrenches
- No maintenance or calibration necessary
- Made of Chrome Molydbdenum, Color coded with Matt Finish
- Includes following 1/2-Inch Drive /8-Inch Torque: 65ft/lbs., 75ft/lbs
ARES 70360 - 120 Foot/Pound Torque Limiting Extension Bar - Chrome Moly 1/2-Inch Drive 8-Inch Long Impact Grade Bar - Flex Action Prevents Over-Tightening - Color Coded for Easy Identification
- SPECIFICATIONS: This 1/2-inch Drive Torque Limiting Extension Bar measures 8 inches in length. Designed to work with your favorite electric or pneumatic impact tools, this extension bar limits their effective output to 120 ft-lbs (160Nm) of torque by flexing when that amount of impact is exceeded to absorb it and reduce the risk of overtightening.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: This torque limiting extension bar is resilient Chrome Molybdenum steel with a rust and corrosion resistant Manganese Phosphate coating. Thanks to its spring-loaded detent ball design, this extension stays firmly in place while in use, so you know you'll be able to count on it when you need it to work.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: This 8-inch Torque Limiting Extension Bar is perfect for use in tight and hard to reach places, and is designed to prevent overtightening, rounded lug nuts, sheared stud bolts, and warped rotors. It also features a color coding ring, so it will always be easy to find in your toolbox when you need it. Use this extension with your favorite impact wrench and get the job done!
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Torque Limiting Extension Bar, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, weâ€re proud to help this great organization.
Genius Tools 10PC 1/2" Dr. Torque Extension Bar Set - TO-410EXT
- 10 Piece 1/2" Drive Torque Extension Bar Set - accurate to within 4%
- SIZES - 65ft.lbs, 75 ft.lbs, 80 ft.lbs, 90 ft.lbs, 100 ft.lbs, 110 ft.lbs, 120 ft.lbs, 130 ft. lbs, 140 ft.lbs, 150ft.lbs
- CONVENIENT - Color-coded for easy recognition
- TOOL ORGANIZATION - Sizes are stamped for quick identification of size and will not rub off
- RELIABLE - Comes in a plastic blow molded case for easy storage and labeled for easy organization
CASOMAN 5 Piece 1/2" Drive Torque Limiting Extension Bar Set, 65 to 140 Ft-Lbs (90 to 190 Nm), Impact Torque Limiter Set, Color-Coded
- Made from premium impact grade chrome molybdenum steel alloy with black electroplate finish for enhanced durability.
- 1/2-Inch drive torque limiting extension bar set, 140Ft-Lbs(190Nm), 120Ft-Lbs(160Nm), 100Ft-Lbs(135Nm), 80Ft-Lbs(110Nm), 65Ft-Lbs(90Nm)
- Spring loaded ball at the end of bar locks socket into place for security and prevents dropping.
- Safe and efficient way to use these torque extension bars with an impact wrench to ensure consistently accurate torque for your fasteners.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI performance standards. It comes with 1 year quality warranty.
MIXPOWER 10 Piece 1/2" Drive Torque Limiting Socket Extension Bars, CR-MO, 8 Inch Long, Impact Grade Bars-Color Coded for Easy Identification, 65 to 150 Ft-Lbs (90 to 200 Nm)
- 【Premium CR-MO】Made from premium impact grade chrome molybdenum steel alloy with black electroplate finish.
- 【Set Includes】10 Piece 1/2" Drive 8-Inch Length Color-Coded Torque Limiting Socket Extension Bar：65 ft-Lbs(90Nm), 75 ft-Lbs(100Nm), 80 ft-Lbs(110Nm), 90 ft-Lbs(120Nm), 100 ft-lbs (135Nm), 110 ft-lbs (150Nm), 120 ft-lbs (160Nm), 130 ft-lbs (175Nm), 140 ft-lbs (190Nm), 150 ft-lbs (200Nm).
- 【Enhanced Torque Force】The spring-loaded detent ball system at the end of bars locks socket into place for security and prevents dropping.They also feature color coded rings, so it will always be easy to find the right one in your toolbox when you need it.
- 【Laser Marking 】High-contrast size marking is permanently laser etched and easy to read, even in low light.
- 【Service Guarantee】All MIXPOWER Tools meet or exceed ANSI performance standards. It comes with 1 year quality guarantee.
The popular torque limiting extension bar brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the torque limiting extension bar from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the torque limiting extension bar I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
torque limiting extension bar – Buyer’s Guide
There are some things you should consider when buying a torque limiting extension bar. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a torque limiting extension bar. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your torque limiting extension bar and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most torque limiting extension bars fall within the price range of $ 49.99 to $ 105.85. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Capri Tools 30083 Torque Limiting Extension Bar Set (5 Piece), 65-140 ft. lbs., 1/2 in. Drive.
If you want something medium range, choose Neiko 02459A Torque Limiting Extension Bar, 10-Piece Set | 1/2-Inch Drive, 8-Inch Length | 65 to 150 Ft-Lbs (90 to 200 Nm). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Genius Tools 10PC 1/2″ Dr. Torque Extension Bar Set – TO-410EXT
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the torque limiting extension bar you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Genius Tools 10PC 1/2″ Dr. Torque Extension Bar Set – TO-410EXT
3. The brand
Buying the torque limiting extension bar from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your torque limiting extension bar to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a torque limiting extension bar from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best torque limiting extension bar?
The best torque limiting extension bar is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Capri Tools 30083 Torque Limiting Extension Bar Set (5 Piece), 65-140 ft. lbs., 1/2 in. Drive
Are there any good deals on torque limiting extension bar?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best torque limiting extension bar and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest torque limiting extension bar?
Although most of the cheaper torque limiting extension bar do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Genius Tools 10PC 1/2″ Dr. Torque Extension Bar Set – TO-410EXT
Where can I buy the torque limiting extension bar?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best torque limiting extension bar
We hope you liked the torque limiting extension bars that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,