In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen wide width hiking boots . We would recommend using Merrell Men’s Moab 2 Vent Mid Hiking Boot, Black Night, 10.5 2E US as it is a high-quality product
Best 9 wide width hiking boots – Our Recommendations
Best wide width hiking boots Review
Merrell Men's Moab 2 Vent Mid Hiking Boot, Black Night, 10.5 2E US
- Removable Insole. Breathable mesh lining
- 5mm lug depth ; Molded nylon arch shank ; Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out ;Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Merrell M Select FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
Vasque Women's W Breeze at Mid GTX Goretex Hiking Boot, Gargoy/Dark Slate, 9.5 Wide
- GORE-TEX: The GORE-TEX membrane blocks moisture from the outside, while allowing moisture inside to evaporate. GORE-TEX has over 9 billion pores per square inch that prevent water from getting to your feet while allowing sweat vapor to pass right through, keeping your feet dry and comfortable in all conditions.. Fabric / Material: Air Mesh. Waterproof: GORE-TEX with Extended Comfort Technology.
- Footbed: Dual Density EVA. Midsole: A.T.C. (All Terrain Compound) with EVA Cushioning Pods. TPU Shank.
- Outsole: Vasque Exclusive Vibram Contact Grip with Megagrip Compound. Weight: 2 lbs. 11 oz. (1220g). Leather Type: Nubuck, Waterproof.
- Leather Weight: 1.8-2.0mm. Spot clean. Imported.
Columbia womens Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof Hiking Boot, Black/Poppy Red, 8 Wide US
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Features our lightweight, durable midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return as well as an advanced traction rubber sole for slip-free movement on rough ground.
- HANDY FEATURES: Treacherous days out on the trail are comfortable and worry-free with this boot's waterproof full-grain leather and suede bootie construction and its durable mesh tongue for breathability.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: The Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof Amped hiking boot features a lace-up closure for an adjustable, secure fit.
- FEMININE STYLE: This women's waterproof hiking boot delivers a style with durability with it's contrasting color combinations and soft suede exterior.
- OMNI-GRIP: This multi-terrain traction system matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments. A dual-zone winter tread pattern ensures solid footing on surfaces such as ice and snow.
HI-TEC Women's Skamania Waterproof-W Hiking Boot, Gray/Viola, 10 W US
- Steel shank for support and stability
- Waterproof, breathable membrane
- Cushion eva midsole
- Steel shank for support
- Multi-directional torsion (mdt) rugged rubber outsole
KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Wide Hiking Shoe, Shiitake/Brindle, 11 W US
1 used from $108.53
- WATERPROOF: The KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable all day long by allowing vapor out without letting water in; All leather is treated with a PFC-free water repellant, so you still get the same protection without the harmful chemicals
- TRACTION & SUPPORT: KEEN ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole provides high-traction grip in all environments; Non-marking rubber outsoles leaves no trace when walking indoors; The Torsion stability External Support Shank (ESS) and mid-cut height adds ankle support and balance; the contoured heel provides a next-level stability
- SUPPORT: The Torsion stability External Support Shank (ESS) and mid-cut height adds ankle support and balance on uneven surfaces; Low-profile upper for secure fit with padded tongue and collar; the contoured heel provides a next-level stability
- FIT & COMFORT: Low-profile upper for comfort and secure fit with padded tongue and collar; The Metatomical Footbed Design provides excellent arch support and cradles to the natural contours of the foot; This style is running a 1/2 size small; We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size
- CARE TIPS: We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last; However, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free; To treat day to day wear and tear we recommend using a common leather cleaner and conditioner
KEEN Women's Targhee 3 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot, Magnet/Atlantic Blue, 8.5 M (Medium) US
- WATERPROOF: KEEN dry waterproof, breathable membrane that will keep your feet dry and comfortable in wet terrains; The Targhee 3 has a leather mud shield for resilient durability in all condition
- TRACTION: KEEN ALL –TERRAIN rubber outsole provides high-traction grip in muddy environments and on rocky surfaces; Along with 4mm multi-directional lugs for superior traction
- FIT & DESIGN: Built on a women-specific foot form; Crafted with a dual density EVA midsole to support comfort and help reduce the overall weight of the shoe
- SUPPORT & COMFORT: External stability shank offers lightweight support for improved mobility and torsion control on uneven surfaces; Cushioned collar reduces irritation and discomfort around ankle; Reinforced eyelets work to seal foot in place
- CARE TIPS: Gently brush with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove dirt; Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a with a gum eraser; Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth, beware discoloration
Hi-Tec Men's Bandera Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot, Bone/Brown/Mustard, 11 M US
- Lace-up hiking boot featuring suede overlays, striped nylon straps, and logo on tongue/heel
- Removable molded insole
- Traction rubber cupsole
- Steel shank for support and stability
- Width Size 2E and W are same
Merrell Men's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot, Earth, 9.5 M US
- M Select DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper ; Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out. Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability, 5mm lug depth
- Protective rubber toe cap, Breathable mesh lining
- Vibram TC5+ sole, 5mm lug depth
Timberland Men's Anti-Fatigue Hiking Waterproof Leather Mt. Maddsen Boot, Brown, 9 Wide
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers
- TimberDry eco-conscious waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in any weather
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology provides all-day comfort
- Covered by the Timberland Limited Warranty. For complete terms, limitations, and instructions on how to make a warranty claim, please visit the Timberland website
The popular wide width hiking boots brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the wide width hiking boots from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the wide width hiking boots I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best wide width hiking boots
There are some things you should consider when buying a wide width hiking boots. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a wide width hiking boots. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your wide width hiking boots and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most wide width hiking bootss fall within the price range of $ 108.25 to $ 39.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Merrell Men’s Moab 2 Vent Mid Hiking Boot, Black Night, 10.5 2E US.
If you want something medium range, choose HI-TEC Women’s Skamania Waterproof-W Hiking Boot, Gray/Viola, 10 W US. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Hi-Tec Men’s Bandera Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot, Bone/Brown/Mustard, 11 M US
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the wide width hiking boots you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Hi-Tec Men’s Bandera Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot, Bone/Brown/Mustard, 11 M US
3. The brand
Buying the wide width hiking boots from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your wide width hiking boots to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a wide width hiking boots from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best wide width hiking boots?
The best wide width hiking boots is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Merrell Men’s Moab 2 Vent Mid Hiking Boot, Black Night, 10.5 2E US
Are there any good deals on wide width hiking boots?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best wide width hiking boots and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest wide width hiking boots?
Although most of the cheaper wide width hiking boots do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Hi-Tec Men’s Bandera Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot, Bone/Brown/Mustard, 11 M US
Where can I buy the wide width hiking boots?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best wide width hiking boots
We hope you liked the wide width hiking bootss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,