This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best coil roofing nailer . We would recommend using BOSTITCH Coil Roofing Nailer, 1-3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch (RN46) as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 coil roofing nailer – Our Choices
Top coil roofing nailer review
BOSTITCH Coil Roofing Nailer, 1-3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch (RN46)
4 used from $172.03
- The sliding nail gun has lightweight aluminum housing for job site durability
- Zero nail lockout feature of the siding nailer eliminates dry firing and indicates when to reload the magazine
- Nosepiece of the coil siding nailer features carbide inserts for long-life performance
- Aggressive wear guards and skid pads protect the tool from damage on abrasive surfaces
- Quick-set adjustable depth guide sets nails to desire depths quickly and conveniently
Metabo HPT Roofing Nailer, Pneumatic, Coil Roofing Nails from 7/8-Inch up to 1-3/4-Inch, 16 Degree Magazine (NV45AB2)
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for installation of asphalt roofing shingles and insulation boards
- EASY FASTENER INSTALLATION: Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 5.5 Lb., the NV45AB2 is lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- SPEED: Quick driving system, for maximum efficiency
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving
DEWALT DW45RN 15 degree Coil Roofing Nailer
- High speed valve technology drives at a rate of up to 10 nails per second.
- Ergonomic design is lighter than leading competitive coil roofing nailers.
- Robust engine and feed system for durability and long life.
- Steel skid plates with rubber inserts protect the tool and help to stop it from sliding.
- Depth adjust wheel with numbered detents helps drive nails to the proper depth into a variety of materials.
WEN 61783 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer
- Fire 11-gauge nails (.12 inches) anywhere from 3/4 to 1-3/4 of an inch
- Adjustable shingle guide and depth control makes for easy shingle spacing during jobs
- Holds up to 120 nails at a time with a quick release for easily fixing jams
- Uses pneumatic operating pressure anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI
- Includes a blow mold carrying case, oil, and hex wrenches
Makita AN454 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer
4 used from $169.11
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Aluminum housing for longer tool life
- Lightweight design at only 5.2 lbs.
- Easy, one-step open, Adjustable canister system for faster, more precise nail loading
- “Tool-less” depth adjustment dial for more precise control in flush nailing shingles
BOSTITCH Roofing Nailer, Coil, 15-Degree (BRN175A)
4 used from $146.00
- Upgraded engine and feed system of the sliding nail gun improves drive quality, overall performance, and durability
- Dual-door magazine of the siding nailer can be closed multiple ways
- The coil siding nailer has an oversized tool-free depth adjustment for proper nail setting
- Carbide nose inserts help to protect the nose from wear
- Redesigned grip handle for better feel
Metabo HPT Coil Framing Nailer | Pneumatic | Coil Nails - 2-Inch up to 3-1/4-Inch Round Head | Tool-less Depth Adjustment | 16 Degree Magazine | NV83A5
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 8.8 lbs (or 9.1 lbs if the rafter hook is installed) lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- POWER AND SPEED: Cylinder valve drive mechanism provides quick response and rapid, powerful driving
- AWARD: Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for 7 years running (2014 - 2020) by Builder and Developer Magazine
- APPLICATIONS: For wall sheathing, roof decking, subflooring, packing and crating work, and more
- SELECTIVE ACTUATION: Selectable trigger mode; choose contact or single sequential actuation mode via switch in the trigger
MAX USA CORP SuperRoofer CN445R3 Roofing Coil Nailer up to 1-3/4"
- REDUCED TAR BUILD UP: Tar resistant nose is designed to resist tar 8x longer than conventional tools. When necessary, the SuperRoofer’s contact foot is easy to remove, clean and is also inexpensive to replace.
- SELF-CLEANING FILTER FOR RELIABLE OPERATIONS: The patented, self-cleaning maintenance free end cap filter, captures foreign substances before they can enter the tool and automatically safely ejects them when the air hose is disconnected.
- SIMPLE TOOL MAINTENANCE: A removable contact foot allows roofers to safely maintain and clean components of the tool without having to submerge the tool in corrosive cleaning agents.
- NO NAIL WASTE OR JAMS: A nose magnet holds the last nail in place, allowing contractors to use every nail in the coil; it also prevents the tool from jamming.
- CONSISTENTLY AND ACCURATELY SHOOTS NAILS: The depth adjustment dial allows operators to effortlessly drive nails into hard materials, and also control depth of drive when fastening soft materials, for a consistently polished finish.
Makita AN613 Pneumatic 15° 2-1/2" Siding Coil Nailer
1 used from $286.80
- efficient motor & trigger design offers leading fastening performance
- “tool-less” depth adjustment with 9 detents settings engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- 2-mode selector switch allows operator to select contact or sequential nailing options
- drives 15º wire and plastic collated nails for added convenience
- smooth nose tip prevents scratching
The best coil roofing nailer brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the coil roofing nailer from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the coil roofing nailer I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying coil roofing nailer
There are some things you should consider when buying a coil roofing nailer. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a coil roofing nailer. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your coil roofing nailer and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most coil roofing nailers fall within the price range of $ 169 to $ 219.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the BOSTITCH Coil Roofing Nailer, 1-3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch (RN46).
If you want something medium range, choose BOSTITCH Roofing Nailer, Coil, 15-Degree (BRN175A). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the RIDGID 15 Degree 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the coil roofing nailer you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is RIDGID 15 Degree 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer
3. The brand
Buying the coil roofing nailer from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your coil roofing nailer to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a coil roofing nailer from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best coil roofing nailer?
The best coil roofing nailer is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is BOSTITCH Coil Roofing Nailer, 1-3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch (RN46)
Are there any good deals on coil roofing nailer?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best coil roofing nailer and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest coil roofing nailer?
Although most of the cheaper coil roofing nailer do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on RIDGID 15 Degree 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer
Where can I buy the coil roofing nailer?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best coil roofing nailer
We hope you liked the coil roofing nailers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,