This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best electronic rain gauge sensor . We would recommend using Weather Meter Kit – Station Includes Analog sensors Wind Vane Cup Anemometer Tipping Bucket rain Gauge RJ11 terminated Cables as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 electronic rain gauge sensor – Our Choices
electronic rain gauge sensor Review :
Weather Meter Kit - Station Includes Analog sensors Wind Vane Cup Anemometer Tipping Bucket rain Gauge RJ11 terminated Cables
- Kit represents the three core components of weather measurement: wind speed, wind direction and rainfall.
- It uses sealed magnetic reed switches and magnets so you'll need to source a voltage to take any measurements.
- All of the sensors in the weather meter kit are passive components. This means you will need a voltage source in order to measure anything with them.
- Sensors include Wind vane, Cup anemometer, Tipping bucket rain gauge. RJ11 terminated cables.
- Stand: Two-part mounting mast, Rain gauge mounting arm, Wind meter mounting bar, 2x Mounting clamps and 4x Zip ties.
Oregon Scientific Wireless Rain Gauge Weather Station with Remote Sensor - Temperature Readings
- ACCURACY - Up to .04 inches (1.02 mm) in measurement when reading the rainfall collection
- WIRELESS - Wireless transmission up to 300 feet from rain gauge sensor to the main unit.
- TEMPERATURE - The temperature remote sensor can transmit up to 100 feet to give an accurate real time reading. The main base unit also reads the room's temperature
- DATA COLLECTION - The unit stores up to 10 days of data so you can check for past rain history data
- TIME and DATE - Optional features to show time and calendar date
AcuRite 01089M Rain Gauge with Thermometer & Humidity
1 used from $32.77
- Self-emptying rain collector measures rainfall in your backyard and wirelessly transmits readings to an indoor digital display (100-foot; 30 meter range)
- Wireless all-weather temperature and humidity sensor measures outdoor conditions with precision and accuracy (330-foot; 100-meter range)
- Rainfall totals for current day, previous day, current week, month, year and previous year (inches or millimeters)
- Oncoming Storm alert, plus programmable rain alarm to warn when Flood conditions may be present or when to turn off the sprinklers
- Other features include intelli-time clock, indoor temperature and humidity with all-time high and low records plus timestamp
AcuRite Wireless Digital Rain Gauge with Self-Emptying Collector with Rainfall History, Alerts, and Current Date and Time (00899), Multicolor
3 used from $30.17
- Wireless Rain Gauge: Measures rain precipitation in inches or milimeters with rainfall history
- Programmable Rain Alarm: Customizable alerts for rain rate or flood watch to help indicate if present conditions can lead to flooding, especially in lawns and gardens.
- Self-Emptying Rain Collector: The wireless rain collector is self emptying and easy to install with little maintenance
- Strong Wireless Signal Penetration: Rain gauge transmits outdoor rain totals every 16 seconds to indoor display
- Digital Display Console: Easy-to-read digits from across any room and features current date and time
AcuRite 01021M Color Weather Station with Rain Gauge and Lightning Detector , Black
- Color weather station records Lightning strike count, rain precipitation, outdoor temperature, outdoor humidity, heat index, dew point, barometric pressure, time, and date^Lightning strike counter displays running total of Lightning strikes detected
- Monitor lightning strikes with My AcuRite (Sold separately)
- Color weather station records Lightning strike count, rain precipitation, outdoor temperature, outdoor humidity, heat index, dew point, barometric pressure, time, and date^Lightning strike counter displays running total of Lightning strikes detected and estimated Distance, Plus weekly and monthly total^Displays daily and all-time high and low records as well as historical rainfall records for previous 48 hours, 7-day total, year - by month, year and previous year^Self-emptying rain collector measures rainfall and wirelessly transmits readings to the indoor digital display (100 foot; 30 meter range)^Lightning detector sensor also measures temperature and humidity, features durable all-weather
BALDR Indoor & Outdoor Thermometer Wireless with Rain Gauge, Digital Weather Station with Humidity Gauge, Monitor Temperature & Rainfalls, Self-Emptying Collector, Battery-Operated, Orange Backlit
- Large LCD Screen For Easy Viewing: With a large 3.7" x 2.4" easy-to-read screen, this weather station offers clear readings of indoor/outdoor temperature, humidity, real-time rainfall measurement, time, and calendar display. In addition, it provides real-time precipitation histogram to display rainfall during the past 6 hours and selected measuring periods.
- More Features To Make Your Life Easier: In addition to weather & rainfall monitoring, this device also displays the highest/lowest temperature records for the day, plus it includes an alarm clock with snooze function and a calendar. This battery-operated wireless thermometer includes a built-in stand and hanging slot, so you can put it anywhere you would like. Functional and stylish, it’s the perfect addition to your living room, bedroom, office, greenhouse, tent, and more.
- Know Your Weather & Rainfall In One Glance: This weather station not only displays the indoor/ outdoor temperature, but also measures rainfall in your neighborhood and wirelessly transmits readings to its indoor display, shows rainfall totals for the past day, week, month or total precipitation since the rain gauge was last cleared. In addition, the vivid precipitation histogram displays precisely how much rainfall during the past 6 hours, measured in both inches or millimeters.
- Self-Emptying Rain Collector Means No Daily Maintenance: Simply connect the collector to the weather station and start measuring temperature & rainfall data. The collector sensor can transmit up to 100 meters in an open area, perfect to be placed in your backyard, patio, or garden, or mounted on walls or fences.
- Soft Orange Backlight For Easy Nighttime Viewing: By pressing the ''Light'' button on top of the device, you can turn on the soft, orange backlight. It will stay on for 8 seconds. Gentle on the eyes, yet bright enough to view in the dark, it’s perfect for checking the temperature, time, and rainfall at night.
La Crosse Technology View LTV-R3 - Connected Wireless Self-Emptying Rain Sensor
La Crosse Technology 724-1415BL-INT Wireless Rain Station with Temperature and Humidity, Blue
6 used from $32.12
- Self-emptying rain bucket (draining vents via internal tilting cups)
- Rainfall readings: Current, 1hr, 24hr, 7 Days, Month, Year and Total (IN/mm)
- Dynamic icon to indicate days with or without rainfall
- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C) and humidity (%RH)
- 12/24 Time display (manual set) and Calendar: Day/Month/Date
Geevon Wireless Rain Gauge,9 in 1 Self-Emptying Rain Collector Monitoring Rainfall and Indoor/Outdoor Temperature & Humidity with Backlit Weather Station(Updated Version)
- Advanced Integrated 3 In 1 Wireless Rain Gauge: Self-emptying rain collector not only detects rainfall in your neighborhood,but also measures outdoor temperature and humidity. Wirelessly transmits readings to an indoor digital display,shows rainfall totals for the past day, week, month or total（precipitation since the digital rain gauge was last cleared.)
- Self-Emptying Rain Collector Means No Daily Maintenance: The wireless rain collector is self-emptying and easy to install,simply connect the rain collector with the indoor thermometer hygrometer and then start measuring Outdoor Temperature/Humidity & Rainfall data automatically. Never walk through the mud to gather rain data and empty a rain tube again(Please remove insert card from top of the outdoor rain gauge before use!)
- High Accuracy & Strong Transmission Range: Wireless Outdoor Rain Gauge with 0.1mm/0.01inch precise resolution and highly accurate Rain Gauge outdoor sensor, Temperature and Humidity sensor, making it ideal for your daily life. Strong and widely transmission range allows you to monitor the rain condition in your backyard/garden/farm/land crop in 150FT/50M in open area.
- More Features To Make Your Life Easier: In addition to weather & rainfall monitoring, this unit also displays the highest/lowest indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity records for the day.What’s more, alarm clock with snooze function and calendar is piratical in your usual life.Functional and stylish, it’s the perfect decoration for your living room, bedroom, office, greenhouse, tent, and more.
- Soft Blue Backlight For Easy Nighttime Viewing: By pressing the ''Light'' button below the screen, you can turn on the soft, blue backlight and it will stay on for 10 seconds.Enough to view in the dark, it’s perfect for checking the temperature, humidity,time, and rainfall at night.If the weather station with rain gauge does not meet your expectation or there’s any problem with the product, please contact us immediately.We will give you a satisfied solution.30 days return and refund.
The best electronic rain gauge sensor brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the electronic rain gauge sensor from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the electronic rain gauge sensor I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the electronic rain gauge sensor
There are some things you should consider when buying a electronic rain gauge sensor. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a electronic rain gauge sensor. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your electronic rain gauge sensor and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most electronic rain gauge sensors fall within the price range of $ 79.95 to $ 39. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Weather Meter Kit – Station Includes Analog sensors Wind Vane Cup Anemometer Tipping Bucket rain Gauge RJ11 terminated Cables.
If you want something medium range, choose AcuRite Wireless Digital Rain Gauge with Self-Emptying Collector with Rainfall History, Alerts, and Current Date and Time (00899), Multicolor. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the La Crosse Technology View LTV-R3 – Connected Wireless Self-Emptying Rain Sensor
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the electronic rain gauge sensor you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is La Crosse Technology View LTV-R3 – Connected Wireless Self-Emptying Rain Sensor
3. The brand
Buying the electronic rain gauge sensor from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your electronic rain gauge sensor to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a electronic rain gauge sensor from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best electronic rain gauge sensor?
The best electronic rain gauge sensor is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Weather Meter Kit – Station Includes Analog sensors Wind Vane Cup Anemometer Tipping Bucket rain Gauge RJ11 terminated Cables
Are there any good deals on electronic rain gauge sensor?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best electronic rain gauge sensor and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest electronic rain gauge sensor?
Although most of the cheaper electronic rain gauge sensor do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on La Crosse Technology View LTV-R3 – Connected Wireless Self-Emptying Rain Sensor
Where can I buy the electronic rain gauge sensor?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best electronic rain gauge sensor
We hope you liked the electronic rain gauge sensors that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,