This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best emergency kayak paddle . We would recommend using Attwood 11828-1 Emergency 20-inch to 42-inch Telescoping Paddle for Boating, Orange as it is available at reasonable price
Best 9 emergency kayak paddle – Our Picks
emergency kayak paddle Review :
Attwood 11828-1 Emergency 20-inch to 42-inch Telescoping Paddle for Boating, Orange
2 used from $12.31
- It's 20 3/4" collapsed, telescopes out to 42"
- Has a corrosion-resistant aluminum shaft and high-impact plastic blade
- Weighs just 1 lb., 5 ozs
Telescoping Plastic Boat Paddle Collapsible Oar Kayak Jet Ski and Canoe | Paddles Small Safety Boat Accessories - 1Pk
- COMPACT SPACE-SAVING DESIGN EASY TO TRANSPORT & STOW: This adjustable paddle collapses down to conveniently store with your other boat safety supplies or in a kayak storage compartment with your kayak safety kit and kayak emergency kit. This emergency paddle also works great for jet skis accessories as a jet ski paddle , paddle for boat , kayak, canoe, and as oars for an inflatable boat such as an emergency boat or dinghy. Complete your boat safety kit with this durable expanding plastic paddle
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLE EXTENDS FROM 18.75”-35”: This telescoping paddle collapses down to 19 inches which means this small paddle takes up a very small amount of space in your boating safety equipment storage department. This collapsible paddle folds down to easily store with your waverunner accessories , jet ski accessories , boat supplies. This foldable boat paddle features a durable telescoping aluminum shaft with sturdy high impact plastic blades making it easy to propel through water.
- EMERGENCY MINI PADDLE, PORTABLE & LIGHT-WEIGHT: The small size of this folding paddle makes it an ideal hand paddle for small boats, a jet-ski, emergency boat or dinghy. Store with your boat safety equipment or boat emergency kit for use as an emergency boat oar. Great as paddles for tubing and as a kids paddle to paddle boats. Emergency paddle as part of a seadoo safety kit , emergency kit for boat , marine safety kit , boating safety kit or emergency canoe paddle.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY: Better Boat offers a comprehensive line of premium quality boating supplies and boating accessories. Developed by boaters for boaters, our marine-grade products and paddle boat accessories are made to strict, tested, trade-secret standards. We offer all the tools needed to make caring for your boat easier so you can spend less time maintaining and more time on the water. Never boat without a coast guard kit including boat paddles , marine flares , flare gun and boat whistle
LED Navigation Lights, Led Emergency Lights for Boat Bow, Stern, Mast or Paddles, LED Night Fishing Light for Pontoon, Jon, Skeeter and Kayaks 4pcs
- These mini LED lights provide a simple and effective boat safety lighting solution.
- Encased in a silicone sleeve making them water-resistant and a great solution for a marine environment
- Great boat accessories gifts for any boat enthusiast. An inexpensive backup light set for dingy or racing sailboat - or day sailor.
- Works well on Pontoon, Jon, Fishing, Skeeter, and kayaks.
- Portable, Easy and Safe: Easily mounted on bow, stern, mast or paddles without any other tools
Kayak Paddle Leash 2 Pcs Safety Rod Adjustable Canoe Paddle Fishing Rod Survival Paracord Bungee Cord Safety Lanyard Strap With Snap Hook for Kayaking Securing Canoe SUP Board Rowing Surfing Cycling
- DURABLE NYLON: Made of high quality nylon, the paddle leash is super elastic and durable, the plastic hook is strong and durable
- ADJUSTALE: 44 inches in unstretchable length, and can extend to 67 inches, the spring stopper can help you adjust the cord to different length according to your needs
- MULTIFUNCTION USE: Used as a paddle leash, the super stretch leash connect the paddle to the kayak tightly to prevent the paddle from getting out of control, perfect for buoyancy aid, canoeing, snorkeling, rafting, fishing rods, scuba diving, cycling
- CONVENIENT TO CARRY: Ultra-lightweight size, super easy to store and carry, you can take it anywhere in your backpack, easy to use
- PACKAGE: 2 X paddle leash Blue
Seachoice 71070 Telescoping Paddle with Boat Hook – Anodized Aluminum – Floating
- Corrosion-resistant, anodized aluminum construction
- High-impact plastic handle
- Handle features a positive non-slip cam lock with built-in boat hook
- Collapses for compact, easy stowage
- This paddle won't sink
N/U 1Pcs Telescopic Paddle, Portable Collapsible Adjustable Aluminum Alloy Oar Floating Compact Emergency Telescopic Paddle (Yellow)
- 【Good performance】: It has a durable telescopic aluminum shaft and high impact molded blade, which can be easily captured in water.
- 【Adjustable】: This durable and extended paddle comes with the adjustable handle, along with an extension distance of 54cm-106cm.
- 【Portable】: The small, space-saving design makes it easy to carry along. It could be stored with your other ship safety supplies or kayak safety kit and kayak emergency kit.
- 【Safty】: Not only the aluminum tubes never come off, but also have a end caps to prevent water ingress. It will not sink even if falls into the water.
- 【Widely Used】: This folding paddle is small in size and is very suitable for small boats, jet skiing, kayaks, canvas boats, inflatable boats and emergency boats.
Peiiwdc Boat Paddle, Marine Boat Kayak Raft Telescopic 21''- 42'' Paddle Black/Red/Yellow Boat Paddle Collapsible Oar No Direction Limit
- ✤ The compact and space-saving design is easy to carry and store: The length of this adjustable blade is easy to store on the ship, and it is the ideal hand oar for most ships.
- ✤ The oars are made of durable retractable aluminum alloy and thickened PVC blades, which are strong and environmentally friendly, light in weight and good in quality.
- ✤ Oar size: 21.3"-41.7''(54-106cm) Adjustable. Provide yellow, red, black three colors for you to choose freely.
- ✤ Ergonomics: T-shaped grip, non-slip, not easy to fall off. It allows you to hold it effortlessly, and it can be easily pushed in the water.
- ✤ A must-have choice for beginners or experienced ones: Whether you are a beginner or an experienced rower, high-quality oars are an important part of the experience.
Shoreline Marine Propel Telescoping Mini Paddle, Yellow, 22"-42", Multi, One Size
- Sport type: Fishing
- Corrosion resistant
- Fully adjustable from 22"-42"
- Rugged aluminum shaft with durable composite blade
Intex Explorer K2 Kayak, 2-Person Inflatable Kayak Set with Aluminum Oars and High Output Air Pump
2 used from $108.00
- Comfortable for anyone: Kayak includes an adjustable inflatable seat with backrest; Cockpit designed for comfort and space
- Dimensions: Inflated size 10 feet 3 x 3 feet x 1 feet 8 inch; Maximum weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Directional stability: Removable SKEG for directional stability
- Increased visibility: In case of emergency, bright yellow color helps visibility
- Made for smaller bodies of water: Explorer k2 is made for smaller bodies of water including lakes and mild rivers
Top emergency kayak paddle brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the emergency kayak paddle from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the emergency kayak paddle I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the emergency kayak paddle
There are some things you should consider when buying a emergency kayak paddle. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a emergency kayak paddle. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your emergency kayak paddle and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most emergency kayak paddles fall within the price range of $ 13.38 to $ 18.69. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Attwood 11828-1 Emergency 20-inch to 42-inch Telescoping Paddle for Boating, Orange.
If you want something medium range, choose Kayak Paddle Leash 2 Pcs Safety Rod Adjustable Canoe Paddle Fishing Rod Survival Paracord Bungee Cord Safety Lanyard Strap With Snap Hook for Kayaking Securing Canoe SUP Board Rowing Surfing Cycling. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Peiiwdc Boat Paddle, Marine Boat Kayak Raft Telescopic 21”- 42” Paddle Black/Red/Yellow Boat Paddle Collapsible Oar No Direction Limit
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the emergency kayak paddle you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Peiiwdc Boat Paddle, Marine Boat Kayak Raft Telescopic 21”- 42” Paddle Black/Red/Yellow Boat Paddle Collapsible Oar No Direction Limit
3. The brand
Buying the emergency kayak paddle from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your emergency kayak paddle to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a emergency kayak paddle from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best emergency kayak paddle?
The best emergency kayak paddle is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Attwood 11828-1 Emergency 20-inch to 42-inch Telescoping Paddle for Boating, Orange
Are there any good deals on emergency kayak paddle?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best emergency kayak paddle and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest emergency kayak paddle?
Although most of the cheaper emergency kayak paddle do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Peiiwdc Boat Paddle, Marine Boat Kayak Raft Telescopic 21”- 42” Paddle Black/Red/Yellow Boat Paddle Collapsible Oar No Direction Limit
Where can I buy the emergency kayak paddle?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best emergency kayak paddle
We hope you liked the emergency kayak paddles that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,