This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best gas grills under 300 . We would recommend using Char-Broil 463352521 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 gas grills under 300 – Our Recommendations
Best gas grills under 300 Review
Char-Broil 463352521 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
- 425 square inches of primary cooking space over porcelain-coated cast iron grates which offer superior heat retention and rust resistance. Also features a 130 square inch swing-away warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- Exclusive stainless-steel finish for increased style and durability; simplified design with standardized hardware for quick and easy assembly; cart design offers convenient LP tank storage capabilities
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner startups at the push of a button; Porcelain-coated grease pan can be removed for easy cleaning; Chef's Delite accessory tray included for greater grilling versatility
- Powered by propane, (LP), gas, the stainless steel burners emit flames from the top to allow for even heat and cooking; 10,000 BTU lidded side burner is ideal for preparing sides and sauces. When not in use, lid folds down to protect the burner and offers incremental work or prep space
- Assembled dimensions: 50.3-inches wide x 45.4-inches high x 20.1 inches deep.
Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
1 used from $247.01
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
Char-Broil 463673519 Performance Series 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
1 used from $290.00
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with porcelain-coated grates
- Stainless steel lid and UFC provide stylish durability, and features a lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control.Cooking System:Convectional
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups. Metal side shelves fold down when not in use.
- Convenient access storage cabinet to store propane tank and accessories. Grill sits on 4 casters, two of which lock for mobility and stability.
Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill
- Gas side has 3 stainless steel tube burners offering a total of 24,000 BTUs
- Includes integrated ignition for all burners with rubber grip control knobs
- 188 sq in total warming rack space (89 charcoal, 99 gas) / 2 wheels for mobility
- 557 sq in total cooking space (262 charcoal, 295 gas) / Model# GBC1793W / Cast iron cooking grids
- Painted steel control panel with stainless steel trim / LP tank not included
MASTER COOK 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel 30,000 BTU Patio Garden Barbecue Grill with Two Foldable Shelves
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
- ❤ ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 46.46 L x 20.87 W x 41.14 H inch, and 29.5 inch Length when folding both of the side table of the propane gas grill
- ❤ MULTIFUNCTION AND PRACTICAL: This propane gas grill is perfect compliments any outdoor space like backyard, garden, courtyard, terrace and balcony of most family, alternative all season for outdoor cooking
Blackstone 28" Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle 2 Burner Propane Fuelled Rear Grease Management System 28” Outdoor Griddle Station for Camping with Built in Cutting Board and Garbage Holder (1517)
2 used from $232.72
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING - With 470sq inches of flat top grilling, This griddle is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cook eggs, pancakes, Quesadillas, grilled cheese, steak, Potatoes, Teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf and two side shelves for food storage and prep
- REPLACE YOUR STANDARD GRILL - Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back! This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you'll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches; this grill includes an easy start, Battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go! Take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE - Easily wheel Around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels. Built with removable griddle top, foldable legs and two wheels.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If you are not completely satisfied at any point please feel free to contact Blackstone directly or return the product. Blackstone is a leader in the outdoor cooking category and stands behind their product large or small, guaranteeing your satisfaction!
Royal Gourmet GD401 Portable Propane Gas Grill and Griddle Combo with Side Table | 4-Burner, Folding Legs,Versatile, Outdoor | Black
- Combination of gas grill and griddle with two individual cooking zones | Easy assembly required
- Product dimensions – 66.1" L x 21.8" W x 43.7" H | Clearance space around product – 36” | Product weight – 103.6 lbs. | Cooking area (Two) – 292 sq. inches each | Gas tank size – 20 lb. | Burners output (4) – 12,000 BTU each
- Automatic ignition system delivers fast and easy start-up with four big knobs on the stainless-steel control panel
- Two fixed side tables provide ample space for food preparation. Lower bar design keeps your grilling accessories within arms’ reach
- With fold-down legs for compact storage and four locking casters for easy moving, it is ideal for cookouts | Removable oil management system facilitates easy cleanup
Char-Broil 463660421 Performance 2-Burner Cabinet Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
- 310 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated, rust-resistant, cast iron grates plus a 95 square inch warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- Exclusive stainless-steel finish for increased style and durability; cabinet design offers storage space for propane tank, grilling tools and accessories
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner lighting at the push of a buttom. Convenient stainless steel side shelves offer added work and prep space, and are Gear Trax enabled. When not in use, the side shelves fold down to save space and for storage.
- Powered by propane, (LP), gas, the stainless steel burners offer long-lasting performance ad emit flames from the top for even heat with no hot or cold spots.
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge to easily monitor the inside temperature of your grill and durable porcelain-coated grease pan which can be removed for easy cleaning.
Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches l providing extra storage and prep space
The popular gas grills under 300 brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the gas grills under 300 from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the gas grills under 300 I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best gas grills under 300
There are some things you should consider when buying a gas grills under 300. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a gas grills under 300. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your gas grills under 300 and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most gas grills under 300s fall within the price range of $ 239.8 to $ 269.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Char-Broil 463352521 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel.
If you want something medium range, choose Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Royal Gourmet GD401 Portable Propane Gas Grill and Griddle Combo with Side Table | 4-Burner, Folding Legs,Versatile, Outdoor | Black
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the gas grills under 300 you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Royal Gourmet GD401 Portable Propane Gas Grill and Griddle Combo with Side Table | 4-Burner, Folding Legs,Versatile, Outdoor | Black
3. The brand
Buying the gas grills under 300 from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your gas grills under 300 to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a gas grills under 300 from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best gas grills under 300?
The best gas grills under 300 is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Char-Broil 463352521 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
Are there any good deals on gas grills under 300?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best gas grills under 300 and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest gas grills under 300?
Although most of the cheaper gas grills under 300 do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Royal Gourmet GD401 Portable Propane Gas Grill and Griddle Combo with Side Table | 4-Burner, Folding Legs,Versatile, Outdoor | Black
Where can I buy the gas grills under 300?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best gas grills under 300
We hope you liked the gas grills under 300s that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,