In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen hoppers for paintball . We would recommend using Empire 200 Round Loader Regular as it is a high-quality product
Top 9 hoppers for paintball – Our Choices
hoppers for paintball Review :
Empire 200 Round Loader Regular
- Holds 200 paintballs
- Made of tough polymers
- Extremely durable
Dye Proto Primo Paintball Loader Hopper - Black
- 200 ball capacity
- Primo loader helps sort and funnel as you shoot for a consistent vertical feed
- Featuring a positive shelf designed to relieve pressure on paint balls
- Comes with a clear spring loaded lid for easy reloading
- Powered by minimal agitation of the gun
Dye LT-R Electronic Paintball Loader (Black)
- Provides every style of player a loader that retains the quality performance that’s needed to win at a price tag that’s unmatched.
- Patented DYE loader technology that fuses top-notch functionality with mind-blowing feed rates and reliability. Patented Rotor Force Fed Technology, 30+ balls per second.
- The LT-R sets standard for battery efficiency, powered by only 3 AA batteries allowing the hopper to get 80,000+ balls shot count.
- Adjustable feed tension and a built-in anti-jam Sharkfin release trigger makes sure your patented constant feed hopper can handle any paint and condition.
- Trusted quality and proven consistency have made the DYE Rotor platform the number one choice in loader technology among paintball players worldwide.
Valken Paintball V-LITE 200 Round Paintball Fast Loader - 68 Cal - Black
- Gravity fed 200 round capacity paintball loader
- Integrated floor to prevent jams and reduce pressure on the ball stack
- Faster Feed RATE than conventional gravity loaders
- Spring loaded see through clear lid
Virtue Spire IV Electronic Paintball Loaders/Hoppers - Black
- [Performance] - iFI integration with compatible markers | Proactive feeding logic for consistency and reliability
- [Integration] - Wireless programming through Apple / Android App | Toolless N-Charge installation | Toolless quick-change speed feed adapter
- [Durability] - Single hinge-mounted unit for increased durability | Magnetically attached drive assembly
- [Convenience] - Dual LED reload indicator with integrated smart spring ramp | Toolless tray disassembly for easy cleaning
- [Style] - Upgraded cosmetics | Injected Virtue logos | Numerous coor options to match your gear
Virtue Spire IR² Electronic Paintball Loader/Hopper - Black
- [Built to Win] - Durable nylon shells | Consistent feeding | Never jams or pulses | Smaller, lighter, and easier to use
- [Intelligent] - 3-eye feeding technology continuously monitors paint | Improved sensors for a quieter and more efficient loader
- [Reliable] - Proactive feeding logic and optimized electronics extend battery life | 9-ball raceway feeds consistently at high rates of fire
- [Soft on Paint] - Flexible rubber fingers feed even the brittlest paint consistently without breakage
- [Convenient] - Toolless lid for quick change to a speed feed | Compatible with the N Charge Battery Pack
Maddog 200 Round Paintball Hopper Loader - Black
- Perfect Hopper for Your Paintball Gun! Compatible with All Standard Paintball Markers
- Holds up to 200 Rounds (.68 Caliber Paintballs)
- Spring-Loaded Flip Top for Faster Re-loads
- Durable, Split-Shell Construction Completely Disessembles for Thorough Cleaning
- Gravity Fed Loader, No batteries required
Mercury Rise .50 Caliber Paintball Loader/Hopper
- Only compatible with standard .50 caliber Paintball Markers
- Incompatible with standard .68 caliber Paintball Markers.
- Holds up to 250 Rounds of .50 Caliber Paintballs
- Spring-Loaded Flip Top for Faster Re-loads
- No batteries required
Virtue Spire IR² Electronic Paintball Hopper and VIO Ascend Mask Bundle - Black
- Bundle Items Included: Virtue Spire IR² - Black and Virtue VIO Ascend - Black
- [Built to Win] - Smaller, lighter, easier to use, and more reliable than any other goggle and loader in their class
- [Intelligent & Reliable Loader] - Proactive feeding using improved sensors to give a constant stream of paint | Never pulses, never jams | Quiet and efficient
- [Goggle Protection] - Flexible with rigid protection zones | Increased coverage | Efficient single-piece design allows maximum ventilation
- [Goggle Clarity & Comfort] - Large peripheral field of view | Distortion free optical clarity | Lightweight combination of protection, rigidity, flexibility, and comfort
The best hoppers for paintball brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the hoppers for paintball from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the hoppers for paintball I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best hoppers for paintball
There are some things you should consider when buying a hoppers for paintball. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a hoppers for paintball. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your hoppers for paintball and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most hoppers for paintballs fall within the price range of $ 5.59 to $ 9.75. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Empire 200 Round Loader Regular.
If you want something medium range, choose Valken Paintball V-LITE 200 Round Paintball Fast Loader – 68 Cal – Black. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Maddog 200 Round Paintball Hopper Loader – Black
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the hoppers for paintball you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Maddog 200 Round Paintball Hopper Loader – Black
3. The brand
Buying the hoppers for paintball from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your hoppers for paintball to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a hoppers for paintball from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best hoppers for paintball?
The best hoppers for paintball is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Empire 200 Round Loader Regular
Are there any good deals on hoppers for paintball?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best hoppers for paintball and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest hoppers for paintball?
Although most of the cheaper hoppers for paintball do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Maddog 200 Round Paintball Hopper Loader – Black
Where can I buy the hoppers for paintball?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best hoppers for paintball
We hope you liked the hoppers for paintballs that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,