This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best mako fishing poles . We would recommend using Spearfishing Traveler Pole Spear with 5 Prong Paralyzer Barb Tip as it is a high-quality product
Top 9 mako fishing poles – Our Choices
Top mako fishing poles review
Spearfishing Traveler Pole Spear with 5 Prong Paralyzer Barb Tip
- Includes: Three interchangeable sections for 3 different pole spear lengths. One 5 prong cluster (paralyzer tip) with "sure grip" barbs on each prong. One full length MAKO Spearguns Latex Power Band for 3 pc and 2 pc hunting.
- Three piece design measures a whopping 6' 7" and breaks down to only 27.5" long for easy storage and travel.
- High strength, corrosion resistant, anodized aircraft aluminum
- The 3 in 1 Spearfishing Traveler Pole Spear NEVER yields painful fiberglass splinters in the hand (like some inexpensive fiberglass pole spears do when worn down)
- Connecting joints of the MAKO Spearguns Pole Spear are supported by recessed flush screw on connectors for a smooth release
HURRICANE MK-706MHSPT Mako 7' 6Pc Telescopic Rod
- 6-Section fiberglass rod blank
- Ceramic guides
- Graphite reel seat with stainless steel cushioned hoods
- EVA handle; six-section fiberglass rods
HURRICANE MK-806MHSPT Mako 8' 6Pc Telescopic Rod
- 6-Section fiberglass rod blank
- Ceramic guides
- Graphite reel seat with stainless steel cushioned hoods
- EVA handle
Scuba Choice Aluminum Travel Hand Spear with Carrying Bag (3 Piece), 6.5'
1 used from $35.82
- Thick-walled aluminum construction for durability
- Threaded joints join quickly and securely
- 5-prong Lionfish Cluster tip included. Thread diameter: 6mm
- Durable and Corrosion Resistant
- Bonus gift: Free Carrying Bag
KastKing Compass Telescopic Fishing Rods, Casting Rod,6ft - Medium - Moderate Fast
- Telescopic Travel Fishing Rods – New KastKing Compass spinning and casting telescopic fishing rods are the perfect, go anywhere travel fishing rod for active anglers. Never leave home again without your favorite fishing rod because you don’t have space to take them with you. These rods collapse down to just 17” long to travel anywhere.
- Lightweight, Sensitive Graphite Composite Blank – KastKing Compass Telescopic fishing rods are made using light, sensitive and durable graphite composite blanks. Graphite composite rod blanks are lighter than fiberglass fishing rod blanks and transmit energy better providing for better performance and bite sensitivity. The split rear handle design reduces weight and provides for better balance.
- Available in Spinning and Casting Models – There is a wide range of lengths available in both spinning rods and casting rods. Spinning models are available from a light action 5’6” rod that is perfect for young anglers, trout and panfish, all the way to a 7’ medium heavy action that is perfect for bass, trout and walleye. Casting rod models are available in a 6’ medium action, a 6’6” medium heavy and a 7’ medium heavy for a wide range of species.
- Premium Components and Construction – Only high-quality components are used in the construction of the new KastKing Compass Telescopic travel rods. Lightweight graphite spinning reel seats and graphite casting reel seats with a trigger will keep fishing reels securely in place. Stainless steel guide frames with Titanium Oxide ceramic rings are perfect for use with mono, fluorocarbon and braided fishing lines. Each travel rod also includes a Drop Shot style hook keeper.
- Easy to Pack and Travel – One piece and even 2-piece rods are difficult and expensive to travel with. The KastKing Compass Travel rod series will pack easily into back packs, luggage, on an airplane, golf bag, motorcycle or just about anywhere you want to go. Never leave home without a fishing rod! You never know when you’re going to come across a great place to go fishing and wish you had a telescopic fishing pole with you. They also reduce fishing rod storage space at home between trips.
Emperors of the Deep: Sharks--The Ocean's Most Mysterious, Most Misunderstood, and Most Important Guardians
17 used from $2.44
|Number Of Pages||336|
Scuba Choice Fiber Glass 4.5' Travel Two Piece Spearfishing Pole Spear with Lionfish Barb Tip and Bag
- Total length: 4.5ft (2' pole + 2' pole + 0.5' tip)
- Pole spear material: Fiber glass
- 3 Prong Lionfish Barb tip: 6" long. Bag included
- Removable spear head
- Replacement spearheads available for purchase
Zebco 202 Spincast Reel and Fishing Rod Combo, 5-Foot 6-Inch 2-Piece Fishing Pole, Size 30 Reel, Right-Hand Retrieve, Pre-Spooled with 10-Pound Cajun Line, Includes 27-Piece Tackle Kit, Black/Red
3 used from $15.71
- EASY-TO-USE: The famous Zebco 202 spincast combo features a 5-foot 6-inch 2-piece fishing pole, size 30 fishing reel and 27-piece tackle kit. You will be ready to hit the water with the patented no-tangle design and simple push-button mechanics for ease of use making this reel great for both beginners and experienced anglers
- 27-PIECE TACKLE KIT: The tackle pack comes as a complete set ensuring you are ready to go catch your prize fish right away and includes 6 hooks, 6 split-shot sinkers, 3 swimbaits, 3 jig heads, 6 curly-tail grubs, 1 spinner attachment, and 2 bobbers
- SMOOTH PERFORMANCE: The size 30 spincast reel is constructed with all-metal gears, a 2.8:1 gear ratio and a stainless steel pick-up pin for a silky smooth yet durable performance. Featuring a dial-adjustable drag and QuickSet anti-reverse to stop your handle from moving backward and create a solid hookset in the mouth of a fish when reeling in your catch. The right-hand reel is pre-spooled with 10-pound Cajun fishing line so you can start your fishing adventure sooner
- EXPERTLY DESIGNED: Dependable and designed to last, the 202 spincast combo was expertly designed. A great all-purpose fishing set-up, the easy-casting spincast reel is custom-matched to a durable fiberglass rod to help you to reel in the big ones all day long
- TRUSTED: Since 1949, Zebco has been inviting people to explore the outdoors. Zebco products are warranted for a period of (1) year from date of original retail purchase against defects in workmanship and/or materials
Scuba Choice Spearfishing 12-Inch Stainless Steel Pole Spear Tip 3 Prong Barb Head Paralyzer
- Durable, Strong Stainless Steel material
- Total length: 12" long
- Female thread: 8mm in diameter
- Thread outside diameter: 14.2mm, Thread line: 1.25mm
- REPLACEMENT SPEAR HEAD ONLY FOR POLE SPEARS SOLD BY SCUBA-CHOICE
The popular mako fishing poles brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the mako fishing poles from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the mako fishing poles I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
mako fishing poles – Buyer’s Guide
There are some things you should consider when buying a mako fishing poles. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a mako fishing poles. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your mako fishing poles and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most mako fishing poless fall within the price range of $ 54.95 to $ 48.87. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Spearfishing Traveler Pole Spear with 5 Prong Paralyzer Barb Tip.
If you want something medium range, choose Scuba Choice Aluminum Travel Hand Spear with Carrying Bag (3 Piece), 6.5′. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Scuba Choice Fiber Glass 4.5′ Travel Two Piece Spearfishing Pole Spear with Lionfish Barb Tip and Bag
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the mako fishing poles you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Scuba Choice Fiber Glass 4.5′ Travel Two Piece Spearfishing Pole Spear with Lionfish Barb Tip and Bag
3. The brand
Buying the mako fishing poles from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your mako fishing poles to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a mako fishing poles from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best mako fishing poles?
The best mako fishing poles is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Spearfishing Traveler Pole Spear with 5 Prong Paralyzer Barb Tip
Are there any good deals on mako fishing poles?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best mako fishing poles and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest mako fishing poles?
Although most of the cheaper mako fishing poles do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Scuba Choice Fiber Glass 4.5′ Travel Two Piece Spearfishing Pole Spear with Lionfish Barb Tip and Bag
Where can I buy the mako fishing poles?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best mako fishing poles
We hope you liked the mako fishing poless that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,