This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best portable propane heater for garage . We would recommend using NewAir Portable Garage Heater, Ceiling Mountable Hardwired Electric Heat with Adjustable Louvers, Heats up to 500 sq ft, G73, Ivory, 8.90″D x 9.10″W x 11.25″H, White as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 portable propane heater for garage – Our Choices
portable propane heater for garage Review :
NewAir Portable Garage Heater, Ceiling Mountable Hardwired Electric Heat with Adjustable Louvers, Heats up to 500 sq ft, G73, Ivory, 8.90"D x 9.10"W x 11.25"H, White
2 used from $205.66
- [RUGGED EXTERIOR BUILT TO LAST] - The hard-shell exterior is made from heavy-duty material that is built to last, especially in tough climates and work conditions.
- [SAFETY FEATURES FOR PEACE OF MIND] - This heater is considered one of the safest on the market and is our customers tried-and-true favorite. It is ETL certified for electrical safety, and comes with overheating protection, so rest assured you have one of the most trusted heaters available.
- [HARDWIRED TO YOUR 30 AMP BREAKER] - The NewAir G73 doesn’t come with any of the maintenance issues of a propane heater. Once your heater is hardwired to your 30-amp breaker, your warm workspace is only a switch away.
- [HEAT CONTROL WITH ADJUSTABLE LOUVERS] - Direct heat anywhere in your garage with the adjustable louvers and tilt head. If you happen to be sitting in one location while you work, you can make sure the heat is sent to the exact spot you need. Or you can turn the louvers completely open to allow heat to travel everywhere.
- [MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED] - Comes with a mounting bracket for you to place it on the wall or ceiling of your workspace. This way you can stay toasty and safe with a heater hidden from busy work areas.
Fire Sense Hammer Tone Bronze Table Top Patio Heater | Uses 1 Pound Propane Tank | 10,000 BTU Output | Portable Outdoor Heat Lamp | Ideal for Garage, Camping, Hiking, Picnics | CSA Approved, ODS Comp
- This outdoor patio heater is made using heavy duty commercial grade steel.
- This small patio heater can be taken indoors easily due to its light weight.
- The portable heater makes use of a standard 1 pound LPG propane tank.
- You can turn on this patio heater in an instant with the push of a button.
- This outdoor heater is perfect for your porch or any other outdoor venue.
Mr. Heater F274800 MH18B, Portable Propane Heater,Red,Regular
- 4,000- to 18,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 450 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off. Maximum Hours Of Operation- 220.0
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels
- Low, medium and high heat level control knob for steady temperatures; connects to propane tank (not included). Note- Due to recent governmental changes to import tariffs, Mr. Heater has removed the fan on some models of the Mr. Heater Big Buddy (MH18B).
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
Amazon Basics Portable Eco-Smart Space Heater - Black
- Classic black portable space heater with adjustable electronic thermostat and easy-to-read LED display (measures 14.5 x 11.4 x 14.7 inches; weighs 14.6 pounds)
- Includes over-heat sensor for safety
- Adjustable temperature setting from : 65- 85 ℉
- Four infrared heating elements with 750W and 1500W power settings as well as ECO-Smart setting for energy savings
- Includes remote control (batteries not included)
Mr. Heater MH60QFAV 60,000 BTU Portable Propane Forced Air Heater
- QBT Technology - 50% Quieter than a standard propane heater
- 60,000 BTU Propane Forced-air Heater"
- Variable 30,000-60,000 BTU Output (Runs Up To 14 hrs on 20 lb. tank (low setting))
- Heats Up To 1,500 Sq.Ft.
- Continuous ignition
EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology
2 used from $169.48
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 11.5 x 8 x 3.75 inches
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used.
- EcoSmart ECO 11 Sizing; 13-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for a bathroom, small sink, office breakroom and other point-of-use or low-flow applications; provides between 1.3 and 3.1 gallons-per-minute depending on the inlet water temperature; refer to the sizing guide to select the proper solution
Amazon Basics 46,000 BTU Outdoor Propane Patio Heater with Wheels, Commercial & Residential - Slate Gray
- Outdoor gas heater with 46,000 BTUs, providing heat up to a 9-foot radius. Ideal for commercial cafes and restaurants or residential patios
- Made with aluminum, sturdy plastic, and rugged steel with a durable powder-coated finish that stands up to outdoor elements
- Piezo ignition system for easy push-button start ups; requires 20lb Liquid Propane Gas tank (not included); chain to help secure LPG tank provided.
- Safety auto shut-off tilt valve; waterbox for adding weight to the base; wheel assembly included for easy mobility
- Secure the patio heater when not in use to avoid any potential damage to the patio heater
Comfort Zone CZ260ER Ceiling-Mounted High-Output 10,000-Watt Fan-Forced Industrial Heater with Digital Thermostat and Remote Control
- WIDE AIR DISTRIBUTION: The celling heater is constructed in a fan-forced air design with adjustable directed airflow vents that provide superior heat distribution across a wide area.
- DIGITAL CONTROL: With its integrated digital thermostat control, 12-hour timer and remote controller, the 10,000-watt space heater allows you to set the optimum temperature for efficient heat output.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The industrial heater has a heavy-gauge steel body for durability. Heating elements are fully sheathed and the motor is enclosed for increased protection in dusty environments.
- HARDWIRE INSTALLATION: The ceiling-mount heater comes complete with an adjustable mounting bracket for optimized positioning. It requires a single-phase hardwire connection (240 Volt A.C.) for installation.
- SAFETY PERFORMANCE: Power and caution indicator lights allow you to easily monitor operations, and the overload switch on this industrial heater provides added protection.
Mr. Heater Corporation F299730 Heater, One Size, White and Black
1 used from $470.99
- 30,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater to heat spaces up to 750 square feet. Restricted in Canada
- Blue flame burner for even convection heat. Supplemental heat in cold rooms, Additions, Sun rooms, Cabins
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). CSA Certified. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) - 1.389 lbs/hr
- Operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.
- Theromostat, legs and wall mounting hardware included.Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr)
The best portable propane heater for garage brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the portable propane heater for garage from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the portable propane heater for garage I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the portable propane heater for garage
There are some things you should consider when buying a portable propane heater for garage. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a portable propane heater for garage. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your portable propane heater for garage and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most portable propane heater for garages fall within the price range of $ 209.99 to $ 175.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the NewAir Portable Garage Heater, Ceiling Mountable Hardwired Electric Heat with Adjustable Louvers, Heats up to 500 sq ft, G73, Ivory, 8.90″D x 9.10″W x 11.25″H, White.
If you want something medium range, choose Amazon Basics Portable Eco-Smart Space Heater – Black. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Amazon Basics 46,000 BTU Outdoor Propane Patio Heater with Wheels, Commercial & Residential – Slate Gray
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the portable propane heater for garage you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Amazon Basics 46,000 BTU Outdoor Propane Patio Heater with Wheels, Commercial & Residential – Slate Gray
3. The brand
Buying the portable propane heater for garage from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your portable propane heater for garage to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a portable propane heater for garage from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best portable propane heater for garage?
The best portable propane heater for garage is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is NewAir Portable Garage Heater, Ceiling Mountable Hardwired Electric Heat with Adjustable Louvers, Heats up to 500 sq ft, G73, Ivory, 8.90″D x 9.10″W x 11.25″H, White
Are there any good deals on portable propane heater for garage?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best portable propane heater for garage and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest portable propane heater for garage?
Although most of the cheaper portable propane heater for garage do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Amazon Basics 46,000 BTU Outdoor Propane Patio Heater with Wheels, Commercial & Residential – Slate Gray
Where can I buy the portable propane heater for garage?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best portable propane heater for garage
We hope you liked the portable propane heater for garages that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,