In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen tool bases . We would recommend using Anchor Clean Out Tool (EA) as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 tool bases – Our Picks
Best tool bases Review
WEN MB500 Heavy Duty 500-Pound Capacity Universal Mobile Base for Tools and Machines
- Turn your stationary tools into mobile machines, helping you to get the most out of your work space
- Perfect for band saws, table saws, tool chests, cabinets, safes, planers, sanders, jointers, drill presses and more
- Fits square base configurations anywhere from 11.8 by 11.8 inches up to 35.4 by 35.4 inches
- Fits rectangular bases up to 51.2 by 19.7 inches in size
- Features two fixed casters, two swivel casters, two foot-locking brakes, and a two-year warranty
Bora Portamate Mobile Base Kit PM-1100 - Heavy Duty, Universal, Customizable, Adjustable Rolling Set, Dolly Roller Frame and Casters for Moving Equipment, Tools, Machines - 400 lb Capacity
- 400 LB CAPACITY: The Bora Portamate Mobile Base Kit PM-1100 is customizable to accommodate any machine size footprint and has a weight capacity of 400lbs. (181 kg)
- MOUNT & MOVE EASILY: Your large machines, woodworking equipment, and power tools can all be mounted and moved with ease, including table saws, bandsaws, workbenches, and more
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE: All types of machinery and other heavy items can be mobile with the PM-1100. Just measure the machine’s footprint, cut 1/2" or 3/4"plywood (not included) to size for the base, then fit the hardware, and you’re ready to go
- EASY GLIDE + LOCKING LEVERS: The easy to use foot-operated locking levers lock the 3 inch hard plastic caster wheels into place. This kit is perfect for garages, woodshops, workshops, or anywhere you need to make your equipment mobile
- LOW PROFILE: This mobile base caster kit lifts your machine height by less than 1 inch, adding only a small increase to your working height while allowing your equipment to be completely mobile and moved around as needed
Baseboard Buddy – Baseboard & Molding Cleaning Tool! Includes 1 Baseboard Buddy and 3 Reusable Cleaning Pads, As Seen on TV
- BASEBOARD BUDDY– As Seen On Tv Baseboard Cleaner Tool – The fast and easy way to clean your baseboards and moldings
- SAVE YOUR BACK AND KNEES! – Your knees, shoulders, and back will thank you! Lightweight and adjustable. Use the extension handle to clean hard to reach places. The heavy duty lightweight aluminum handle extends up to 4 feet to accommodate various heights. The lightweight design and plastic head allow you to clean your baseboards and moldings with ease.
- SIMPLY WALK & GLIDE! – Flexible Head Design conforms to any baseboard or door molding, 360-degree SWIVEL action lets you clean from any angle.
- WET OR DRY – Baseboard Buddy can be used wet or dry! The textured fibers TRAP & Lock dirt! The microfiber pads can tackle just about any surface they can reach, from chair rails, banisters, fireplace mantles, and much more.
- INCLUDES – 1 Baseboard Buddy and 3 Reuseable Baseboard Buddy Pads
Mofeez Mobile Base Wheels Kit 400lbs Loading Capacity for Moving Woodworking Equipment, 3in Rubber Wheels Rolling Smoothly with Bushings and Bearings
- Weight Capacity--- 400 lbs./181kg. Perfect for mobilizing table saw, Lathe, 6" Jointer, radial arm saw or other heavy tools, thick steel panel and strong weld joints is durable enough to hold up your drum sander with ease.
- Non Marring 3” Wheels--- The wheels are a relatively hard rubber that never scuff up a floor. Rolls smoothly with bushings and bearings, let you move tools with ease.
- Plywood Thickness Range from 1/2" To 1"--- The plywood base needs to be at least 1/2” thick. If not the bolts will scrape the ground. This kit comes with two sets of screws for different thickness bases. M8-30 machine screws for plywood 1/2”-3/4” thick, M8-40 machine screws for plywood 3/4”-1” thick.
- Raise Machine about 3/4”--- The height of the bottom-surface when the orange lever is in the locked/flat position is about 3/4”. It does not lift very high but enough to wheel on concrete.
- 12-month Warranty --- Make sure there are no missing parts and that there is no shipping damage. Any broken or defective unit will be replaced, just contact us through amazon message system.
Champro Dig Out Tool (Silver), Small
- Wooden Handle
- Package Height Of The Item Is 1.69"
- Package Length Of The Item Is 13.7"
- Package Width Of The Item Is 2.24"
Carhartt Legacy Tool Bag 16-Inch w/ Molded Base, Carhartt Brown
1 used from $61.77
- Rugged and roomy tool bag features molded, load-bearing, abrasion-resistant base
- Large, zippered main compartment, 23 exterior pockets and loops and 11 interior pockets
- Internal metal frame allows for easy access and prevents the bag from collapsing on itself
- Triple needle-stitch construction, rugged haul handles, YKK zippers, metal hardware
- Made of sturdy synthetic fabric with Rain Defender durable water repellent; 16.4w x 13h x 10.2d Inch, 4.4 pounds; limited warranty
Goldblatt Trim Puller, Removal Multi-Tool for Commercial Work, Baseboard, Molding, Siding and Flooring Removal, Remodeling
- Trim Saving - The trim removal tool has a larger, flatter and wider contact area than clumsy traditional tools and features an integrated wedged center that provides increased removal efficiency and prevents damage to both the trim and wall.
- Revolutionary Tool - Our Trim Puller is a very beefy tool. The Build-in spring design assists in separating trim from wall freely and quickly. The 15 degree wedged center is for easy extraction of trim and baseboards.
- Durable Pry Bars - Our trim puller are made from 65 Mn steel with black electrophoretic and polished finish which protect against corrosion and give our pry bar added durability and strength. So the Trim Puller is a very beefy tool, and it will hold up well to repeated whacking.
- Multi-Function - Ideal for commercial work, repair and remodel projects where care and precision are needed including cabinets, countertops, flooring and many more. It can be used on a kitchen remodel, removing a couple of sections of baseboard, a countertop from some base cabinets, and pulling up a ceramic tile floor. The very edge can also used to pry up the staples.
- Ergonomic Handle - All our trim puller is built with an ergonomic, comfortable and textured dipped handle. An impact absorbing FPR handle makes it comfortable to hold, though.
PortaMate Heavy Duty Universal Mobile Base Bora PM-2500. A Tough, Fully Adjustable Mobile Base for Mobilizing Large Tools, Machines and Other Applications
- 650 lb. capacity - it’s a true heavy duty adjustable universal mobile base
- Ideal for large, unwieldy machines and tools - Table Saws, Band Saws, Planers, Jointers, Shapers, Spindle Sanders, and most other stationary power tools
- Also perfect for larger cabinets, toolboxes, safes, gun cabinets, and much more
- Foot operated steel locking levers with 3 inch non-marring ball bearing wheels and casters
- Glides effortlessly, and locks down rock solid with a quick press
WORKPRO 16-inch Wide Mouth Tool Bag with Water Proof Molded Base
- ✅ Premium Materials & Construction- This tool bag is made from 600D polyester fabric which provides unmatched durability and reliability. The double fabric with fine stitching of the entire tool body makes the bag extremely tough and long-lasting.No need to worry about your tool bag getting damaged or breaking while in use.
- ✅Multi-Pockets And Large Interior Space - Our tool bag boasts 8 sturdy pockets inside, 13 exterior pockets and 8 belts for versatile storage of wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers and accessories. It will keep your gear organized and secure, no more digging through the bag to find that one plier. The bag is designed with large interior space which affords you retrieval of any tool. Size:16” x 11” x 8”
- ✅ Wide Open Mouth And Top Double-Pull Zipper-This tool bag features wide open mouth with an internal metal frame and top double-pull zipper for easy organization and access. Just pull the zipper to open this bag smoothly and put in or take out your tools quickly when needed
- ✅ Abrasion-Resistant And Water-Proof Base - The hard water-proof molded base keeps the the bag clean and dry, protects your tools in the bag from hard falls. No need to worry about your tools getting rust and wet
- ✅ Ideal For Daily Use- Our tool bag comes with the extra padded handle and adjustable shoulder strap which add extra comfort when carrying of heavy loads and allow for safe and secure transit. It's ideal and perfect for professional and homeowner
The popular tool bases brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the tool bases from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the tool bases I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best tool bases
There are some things you should consider when buying a tool bases. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a tool bases. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your tool bases and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most tool basess fall within the price range of $ 14.11 to $ 69.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Anchor Clean Out Tool (EA).
If you want something medium range, choose Baseboard Buddy – Baseboard & Molding Cleaning Tool! Includes 1 Baseboard Buddy and 3 Reusable Cleaning Pads, As Seen on TV. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Carhartt Legacy 16″ Tool Bag with Molded Base Carhartt/Brown One Size
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the tool bases you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Carhartt Legacy 16″ Tool Bag with Molded Base Carhartt/Brown One Size
3. The brand
Buying the tool bases from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your tool bases to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a tool bases from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best tool bases?
The best tool bases is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Anchor Clean Out Tool (EA)
Are there any good deals on tool bases?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best tool bases and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest tool bases?
Although most of the cheaper tool bases do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Carhartt Legacy 16″ Tool Bag with Molded Base Carhartt/Brown One Size
Where can I buy the tool bases?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best tool bases
We hope you liked the tool basess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,