In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen walleye rods . We would recommend using KastKing Crixus Fishing Rods, Spinning Rod 7ft 6in-Medium – Fast-2pcs as it is a high-quality product
Top 9 walleye rods – Our Choices
Best walleye rods Review
KastKing Crixus Fishing Rods, Spinning Rod 7ft 6in-Medium - Fast-2pcs
- KastFlex IM6 Graphite Blanks - Fish like a gladiator! KastKing Crixus casting rods and spinning rods deliver incredible performance at a budget price. With KastFlex technology, these powerful and sensitive IM6 Graphite rods range in power from a light weight rod to heavy in 5’ to 7’6” lengths. These incredible all-around rods are perfect for any species in freshwater and you’ll also find them perfect as a saltwater fishing rod.
- Golf Style SuperPolymer Handle – SuperPolymer handles are comfortable, durable and exceptionally slip resistant giving you maximum control over your fishing rod in all conditions. These performance handles are normally only found on fishing rods costing much more, but KastKing uses them on all Crixus spinning rods and baitcasting rods to make these the best value of any fishing pole available today. Crixus fishing rods feature a split rear handle design and are finished with a EVA fighting butt.
- Stainless Steel Guides w/Zirconium Oxide Rings – As an angler you know that quality components make the fishing rod. KastKing uses only high-quality stainless-steel guide frames with Zirconium Oxide rings that deliver long, smooth casts and durable performance with fluorocarbon, monofilament or braided fishing line. You’ll get exceptional performance from your new Crixus fishing rod with KastKing Made in the USA KastPro braid.
- 20 Different Models – KastKing Crixus fishing rods are available in 20 different power, action, and length combinations. There is a Crixus fishing rod that is perfect for bass fishing, walleye fishing, trout fishing, catfish, and so much more. There are several perfect Crixus models for inshore saltwater fishing. All Crixus fishing rods are constructed in 2-pcs for easy transport and storage. With PTS (Power Transition System) technology, they’ll feel just as good as 1-pcs rods.
- Performance That You Can Count On – The new KastKing Crixus fishing rods are designed with performance in mind and loaded with features normally only found on rods costing much more. Crixus is not an old-fashioned fishing pole. Each fishing rod is exceptionally light-weight due to the graphite construction but has plenty of power to handle your best catch. You’ll be proud to own these KastKing fishing rods and to fish with peace of mind.
St. Croix Rods Eyecon Spinning Rod
- PREMIUM SCII GRAPHITE CONSTRUCTION: Perfect for anglers who appreciate high-performance without high cost; Mid-modulus graphite fiber with a higher strain rate than common fibers; Most popular material that is lightweight, durable and sensitive
- SPLIT-GRIP PREMIUM-GRADE CORK HANDLE: With a stylish EVA trim, ensure you have a firm grip on your St. Croix Eyecon spinning fishing rod at every moment of the fight against the fish
- FEATURES: Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings with black frames; Fuji IPS reel seat with black hood; Kigan hook-keeper; Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- SPECIFICATIONS: Technique – Jig-n-Rig; Length – 6’6”; Power – ML; Action – Fast; Pieces – 1; Line Weight – 4-10 lbs; Lure Weight – 1/8-3/8 oz; Rod Wt. – 3.6 oz; Handle – 2
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
St. Croix Rods Legend Tournament Walleye Spinning Rod
1 used from $180.60
- ADVANCED REINFORCING TECHNOLOGY (ART): Adds an exotic carbon fiber material for much greater strength with virtually no increase in blank diameter or weight, allowing you handle a powerful hook set or fish battle
- INTEGRATED POLY CURVE (IPC) TOOLING TECHNOLOGY: Eliminates all transitional points in the Legend Tournament walleye spinning fishing rod blank to provide smoother actions, increased strength, and greater sensitivity
- FEATURES: High-modulus/high-strain SCIV Carbon w/ FRS; Fuji K-Series tangle-free guides w/ Alconite rings & Corrosion Control matte finish frames; Machined-aluminum wind check & trim pieces; Kigan hook-keeper; Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- SPECIFICATIONS: Technique – Snap Jig; Length – 6’8”; Power – M; Action – X-Fast; Pieces – 1; Line Weight – 6-12 lbs; Lure Weight – 3/16-5/8 oz; Rod Wt. – 3.9 oz; Handle – 2
- 15-YEAR TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY: Backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
fenwickFenwick Elite Tech Walleye Casting Rod,7'/Medium,
- Hidden handle design reel seat allows function and comfort to co-exist. Extreme comfort; not seen on the market today. Don't 'feel the threads' of traditional reel seats
- Titanium frame guides are extremely lightweight and are virtually bulletproof
- Tac and cork handle design provides a solid grip even when the handle becomes wet
- Perfected actions designed specifically for light and Ultra light Applications
Fenwick Elite Tech Walleye Spinning Fishing Rod, 6'6" - Medium - 1pcs
- Hidden Handle Design reel seat allows function and comfort to co-exist. Extreme comfort; not seen on the market today; Don't 'feel the threads' of traditional reel seats
- Titanium frame guides are extremely lightweight and are virtually bulletproof!
- TAC and cork handle design provides a solid grip even when the handle becomes wet
- Perfected actions designed specifically for light and ultra light applications
OKUMA Fishing Tackle Dead Eye Classic Technique Specific Fast Taper Graphite Walleye Rod- DEC-LC-761M-T Dead Eye Classic Technique Specific Fast Taper Graphite Walleye Rod- DEC-LC-761M-T, Copper
- Included components: Boating and Fishing;Fishing Accessories;fishing-rods
- Sport type: Fishing
- Package Dimensions: 5.08 L x 5.08 W x 198.12 H (centimeters)
- Country of Origin: China
Lew's Speed Stick 7'6"-1 Medium Planner Boards Telescopic Walleye Trolling Rod
- Premium IM8 graphite blanks
- Lew's exclusive graphite skeletal reel seat. Full length cork grips and foregrip with Duracork inlays
- Fuji Concept O guides, with deep pressed aluminum oxide inserts. Patented "No Foul" hook keeper
- Trolling rods feature shrink tubing grip for easy removal from your rod holder and extended shrink tubing foregrip
- Sport type: Fishing
Okuma Dead Eye Classic Walleye Rods DEC-C-7101M-T
- Quality fishing equipment all made with advanced materials with dynamic designs
- OKUMA FISHING's fishing tackle is your best choice for freshwater and saltwater fishing.
- OKUMA FISHING delivers excellent quality fishing rods and reels in order to meet each customer's demands
Okuma Fishing Tackle Okuma Dead Eye Pro Fast Taper Technique Specific Walleye Rod- DEP-S-761MFT Okuma Dead Eye Pro Fast Taper Technique Specific Walleye Rod- DEP-S-761MFT
- Technique specific Walleye jigging and bottom bouncing rods
- Sea Guide XO 316-SS angled guide frames reduce line twists
- All pro walleye rods feature cork rear and fore grips
- Specialized stainless steel tip prevents inserts from popping out
- Dead Eye Custom rods are backed by a 1 year warranty
The best walleye rods brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the walleye rods from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the walleye rods I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
walleye rods – Buyer’s Guide
There are some things you should consider when buying a walleye rods. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a walleye rods. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your walleye rods and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most walleye rodss fall within the price range of $ 51.99 to $ 70.33. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the KastKing Crixus Fishing Rods, Spinning Rod 7ft 6in-Medium – Fast-2pcs.
If you want something medium range, choose fenwickFenwick Elite Tech Walleye Casting Rod,7’/Medium,. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Lew’s Speed Stick 7’6″-1 Medium Planner Boards Telescopic Walleye Trolling Rod
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the walleye rods you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Lew’s Speed Stick 7’6″-1 Medium Planner Boards Telescopic Walleye Trolling Rod
3. The brand
Buying the walleye rods from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your walleye rods to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a walleye rods from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best walleye rods?
The best walleye rods is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is KastKing Crixus Fishing Rods, Spinning Rod 7ft 6in-Medium – Fast-2pcs
Are there any good deals on walleye rods?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best walleye rods and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest walleye rods?
Although most of the cheaper walleye rods do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Lew’s Speed Stick 7’6″-1 Medium Planner Boards Telescopic Walleye Trolling Rod
Where can I buy the walleye rods?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best walleye rods
We hope you liked the walleye rodss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,