In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen weighted basketball drills . We would recommend using HoopsKing Weighted Basketball w/ Online Training Video, 28.”5-2.75 lbs, 29.5″ – 3 lbs (29.5 Inch (Men)) as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 weighted basketball drills – Our Recommendations
Best weighted basketball drills Review
GoSports Inflataman Basketball Defender Training Aid - Weighted Defensive Dummy for Shooting, Dribbling and Driving Drills
1 used from $30.77
- BASKETBALL INFLATAMAN: Train with a life-size defender; Includes 1 Inflataman 6ft Basketball Defender developed in collaboration with professional basketball coaches and players to deliver a versatile training aid for players of all abilities
- NEXT LEVEL TRAINING: The Inflataman simulates a 6’4” defender on the court for shooting, attacking, dribbling drills and many more so players and coaches can gain the advantage over the competition
- COACH FAVORITE: Set up as an opposing defender for 1-on-1 training and large scale team drills indoors or outdoors; Inflataman can train players to elevate their shots, maintain body control and practice proper footwork
- INFLATABLE BOUNCE BACK DESIGN: Top portion is air filled and the bottom portion is water filled so the defender springs back up after contact, making it great for countless drills
HoopsKing Weighted Basketball w/ Online Training Video, 28."5-2.75 lbs, 29.5" - 3 lbs (29.5 Inch (Men))
- MENs or WOMENs WEIGHTED BASKETBALL - Men's ball is 3 lbs. and Women's ball is 2.75 lbs.
- ONLINE TRAINING VIDEO INCLUDED - Jay Hernandez Heavy Basketball Workout included. Dribbling, Passing, Shooting, & Conditioning drills using the weighted basketball.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Durable rubber construction for indoor & outdoor use.
- IMPROVE SKILLS - Improve dribbling, passing, rebounding, shooting, and ball toughness with the heavy basketball.
- GET STRONGER - Improve hand & forearm strength when using the weighted basketball. Improve your grip & hang onto the basketball. Regular basketballs seem light after using heavy basketball.
AKA Weighted Leather Basketball | 3lbs 29.5'' Size 7 Heavy Basketball
- ✔️HEAVY BASKETBALL--Official Size 3 LBS, Durable Composite Leather Material, specially designed composite leather cover and coating offers superior grip and control. NO PUMP INCLUDED
- ✔️HIGH QUALITY--30 DAYS MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE Basketball drills equipment
- ✔️Weighted to help improve dribbling and passing strength
- ✔️Improves arm, wrist and finger strength . Helps increase muscle memory and ball handing efficiency
- ✔️Switching Ball Between Normal and Weighted Helps increase muscle memory and ball handing efficiency
Ball Hog Ball Handling (Weighted) Gloves X-Factor (XL) - Basketball Training Aid
- Anti grip and weighted basketball gloves.
- Help improve your ball handling and catching.
- Basketball training gloves that help strengthen your fingers and hands.
- Added weight resistance for hand speed.
- Great basketball training aid for individual and team ball handling drills.
How to Be Better At Basketball in 21 days: The Ultimate Guide to Drastically Improving Your Basketball Shooting, Passing and Dribbling Skills
12 used from $5.59
|Is Adult Product|
|Number Of Pages||87|
Basketball Dribbling Training
- Include :-
- * Ball Scissor Drill
- * Ball Lateral Hop Drill
- * Ball-Handling series
- * Two-Cone Ball-Handling Drill
HoopsKing Point Guard Elite Training Basketball 4 DVD Pack
- OVER 5 HOURS OF INSTRUCTION - 4 DVDs with over 5 hours of top notch instruction
- TAKE KNOWLEDGE TO THE COURT - Game applicable drills - No Fluff.
- COMPREHENSIVE INSTRUCTION - Game Situations, Ball Handling, Passing, Defense, Ball Screens, & Much more!
- BECOME AN ELITE POINT GUARD -Many tips for running the point from Trainer Jason Otter
- FUN TO WATCH - ESPN style breakdown of drills really detail Teaching Points of Point Guard Play
SKLZ Control Training Basketball for Improving Dribbling and Ball Control, 29.5 Inch, Heavy Weight
- Weighted, regulation size ball strengthens fingers, wrists and forearms
- Improves dribbling, passing and rebounding
- Bounces and reacts same as regulation ball, for more effective training
- High quality synthetic leather construction for indoor and outdoor training
- Ball measures 29.50 inch in circumference
ZO ATHLETICS Weighted Basketball - Workout Included on The 3lb Heavy Basketball for Training and Dribbling Drills - Gift Ideas for Teen Boys and Girls
- TRAIN LIKE A PROFESSIONAL: Heavy basketball training to strengthen your fingers, hands, and arms to incorporate into a total full body workout. Improve your ball-handling, dribbling, and passing while increasing your shooting range. Perfect gift for the passionate basketball athlete at any age!
- 3 LEVELS OF WORKOUT ROUTINE ON THE BALL: Advance at any stage with the 3 levels of work-out included on the ball: beginner, intermediate and advanced. Take your game to the next level. Best Practice for kids basketball and youth basketball teams.
- WEIGHTED BASKETBALL training equipment of regulation size 7 at 29.5 inch circumference and 3 lbs/ 1.3 kg made of high-quality durable composite leather PU (not rubber) is designed with perfect symmetry and bounce reactivity technology for both indoor and outdoor basketball use.
- PUMP NOT INCLUDED: heavy ball ships deflated due to air-shipping requirements; recommended inflation is 8 PSI.
- PERFECT TRAINING BASKETBALL GIFT for girls, boys, kids, teen boys, youth of all ages and skill levels. One of the most essential must-have basketball accessories to add to your basketball equipment training to elevate your game.
The popular weighted basketball drills brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the weighted basketball drills from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the weighted basketball drills I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying weighted basketball drills
There are some things you should consider when buying a weighted basketball drills. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a weighted basketball drills. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your weighted basketball drills and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most weighted basketball drillss fall within the price range of $ 39.99 to $ 49.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the HoopsKing Weighted Basketball w/ Online Training Video, 28.”5-2.75 lbs, 29.5″ – 3 lbs (29.5 Inch (Men)).
If you want something medium range, choose Freeze Pullups Offensive Basketball Drills Video. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the SKLZ Control Training Basketball for Improving Dribbling and Ball Control, 29.5 Inch, Heavy Weight
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the weighted basketball drills you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is SKLZ Control Training Basketball for Improving Dribbling and Ball Control, 29.5 Inch, Heavy Weight
3. The brand
Buying the weighted basketball drills from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your weighted basketball drills to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a weighted basketball drills from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best weighted basketball drills?
The best weighted basketball drills is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is HoopsKing Weighted Basketball w/ Online Training Video, 28.”5-2.75 lbs, 29.5″ – 3 lbs (29.5 Inch (Men))
Are there any good deals on weighted basketball drills?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best weighted basketball drills and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest weighted basketball drills?
Although most of the cheaper weighted basketball drills do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on SKLZ Control Training Basketball for Improving Dribbling and Ball Control, 29.5 Inch, Heavy Weight
Where can I buy the weighted basketball drills?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best weighted basketball drills
We hope you liked the weighted basketball drillss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,